Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Entry tactics. HELP!

Go down 
+6
Jackofalltrades
slob212
HoboBob
Satan
Lone Wolf
Spl. Durkee
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Entry tactics. HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:06 pm

Ok so at my local field there is a CQB portion made up of big ol' shipping containers. So what are your thoughts on entry/clearing tactics with a 3-4 man team into a shipping container holding 2-3 enemy infantry armed with standard infantry weapons: M4, AK series, G36, etc. (The entry team will generally be armed with the same). A marksman team can be in order to take shots through the 2 windows (marked blue) pending situation.

Key:
Window- Blue
Door- Black
(Note that the drawing is not to scale)

Entry tactics. HELP! Entry10
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:22 pm

It depends on WHERE the defenders are. If they are smart, they will have formed a defensive position around the door away from windows.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:29 pm

I see. Well could you set up some situations for me and show different tactics for each. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:33 pm

I could Later...
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:43 pm

ok cool. Anyone else have some ideas for a general room clearing of a cargo container?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:48 pm

which way does the door open?
outside/inside?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:52 pm

It is an openning, not a door. Sorry for the mislabeling.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:30 pm

Well a Frag would knock out a few or if you just kept tossing smoke grenades till you smoke em out.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:13 pm

haha well my squad doesnt use deployable frags, and smoke in that tight a space could be dangerous...so...any other ideas? I really need this.
we have a OP coming up and I'm stuck
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:24 pm

You could open the door but not go in and if anyone is right near the door get them and then look around and see if you can find anyone without actually going into the room first. You will probably find one or two people like that then the rest is just doing it SWAT style basically. Also check the windows to try and figure out where people are if you can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:49 pm

Are you looking for a Forced Entry Plan, or a Deliberate entry plan,
Forced Entry is a Speed based Entry technique, ( S.W.A.T. )
Deliberate is a systematic slower entry technique ( Buddy Team Entry )
Back to top Go down
Jackofalltrades
Corporal
Corporal
Jackofalltrades

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:14 pm

one person moves to the left of the door and keeps his eyes and gun pointed towards the right (inside the "building") the other person does that to the other side. and to be safe have someone back a ways cover straight in (if possible). if you have more people satck them up behind the left and right people. to move in have the stacked up people move in left side moves in and covers left Etc.then when your in move your team in but make sure to watch your exit for an attack. The armies 360 degrees of observation is a good guideline.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/realm_of_burgess
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:50 pm

I'm looking for a forced entyry deal slob.

What I'm thinking is have a man with a high ROF CQB weapon on the front window (same side as door) so he can take out any hostiles in the left side of the room while the enrty team stays stacked on the door and works the right side of the structure.
I would say casualty expectancy for my squad would be about 1-2 players with this method though

My other idea would be to draw the defenders to the windows somehow and use designated marksmen to take them out through the windows and doorways before the entry team maves in. I dunno, that could be a risky idea too.

Grenades are not an option, nor is smoke. Our field doesnt allow either at the momment. We're trying to petition to get them to let em use it though. My old field closed down cuz of financial issues unfortunately so we're stuck playing at this overpriced and messy paintball park.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:55 am

Entering a Building or structure is always risky Wink
Keep in mind Forced entry is a Speed based Tactic, your opponent knows you are there, and is waiting for you. Speed, Violence of Action and overwhelming FirePower are the Keys to ultimate success.

Cover all alternate danger areas so that your Breaching team can affect a breech in relative safety, and reduce the danger of anybody else moving against them.
If you are not doing a Rescue, or Retrieve game, if it´s in the room it gets a few rounds !!!
Breaching Team moves as one element, if possible, Point Man with Ballistic Shield and Pistol.
Expect losses, but don´t tolerate them, there is always room for improvement.
Attempt to redirect your opponents concentration away from the Point of Entry.
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:46 pm

If i were the "enemy" i'd be in the left corner and on the left side of the wall both able to shoot out both windows and cover the door
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:33 am

what I would do is this

have a DM scope the windows and wait untill they are resting/tired than what you do is have the entry team line up next to the door and when the DM gives the go he shoots a guy and the rest of the team storms in
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Well then again why want to enter a room when you could J-DAM IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:49 pm

LOL
airsoft airforce I like it

f-15 with a airsoft bomb

DOWN DOWN DOWN OUCH time for the ambulance
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:05 pm

That would be completely fair and hey did you figure out that battlefield thing yet?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:35 pm

yeah got it down, just the website stinks
and fair wat????
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:09 pm

Didn't you have a problem with making battlefield 2 working? cause mine won't i downloaded the game, got the icons everything just won't start the game
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:13 pm

it was with the complete collection not letting me run the booster packs

you might want to check the EA GAMES website for help
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Yeah i have the complete edition as well what should i do RUN the booster pack? im not sure
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:17 pm

well to run the booster packs I don't understand
I'll PM you back to topic
Back to top Go down
Tank
Major
Major
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:19 pm

alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry tactics. HELP!   Entry tactics. HELP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entry tactics. HELP!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next