Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Bio BBs

Go down 
+9
killyouno5
Lone Wolf
March_ARB
Alabama_Sniper
Admin
Ace
sticks.13
Ragnarock
Roamer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

Bio BBs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio BBs   Bio BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:31 pm

Just so all of you know it can take plastic up to 10 years under the right conditions to fully disintegrate. so that is why they are making bio bbs. Its just another way for tree huggers to make the world "safer" for future generations... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bio BBs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio BBs   Bio BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:53 am

sticks.13 wrote:
ADMIN I think were in luck. Killerbeez is making a real bio bb(there other ones are colored greens and browns they call that earth friendly). I'll try to find the link, I think they call it earth degradible or something stupid like that.

sticks

If you find it let me know. Although I doubt the danger of BBs to mother nature - if a quality Bio BB comes out that's not much more than a standard BB I'd be glad to purchase them (if they come in .23-.25g).
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
slob212
slob212

Bio BBs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio BBs   Bio BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:25 pm

Hi Guys,

We are required to use almost exclusivly, nothing but Bio BB´s here, and from what I was reading, you managed to get some of the worst BB´s on the Market Mad .

Depending on the weight, some of the better brands Are Bioval, HIDD, Excel, Super King. Yes Bio´s are more expensive, but the main reason for useing them is because of damage to the enviorment. It takes more than a few weeks for Bio´s to break down, but when they do, they are nuetral and harmless to playing field.

For a playing field that is used quite often, try to imagine how it would look if you had 50 people playing on it every day for a month, and they used nothing but plastic, glass or Alu BB´s. If you want to have some real fun, take a Platic BB´s, put them on the floor, then kneel on them !!! Now picture your in a CQB match and you go them hard little plastic buggers all over the place.

We use nothing but Bio´s, and very rarely have a problem.
Back to top Go down
LaserSailorRy
Private
Private

Bio BBs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio BBs   Bio BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:48 pm

In regards to the statement that regular BBs are not so bad for the enviroment, maybe true. But what about the duck or fish or gopher that might think it's a treat? A bio BB (made of celluose) will digest, however a plastic BB will block the digestive tract and kill whatever eats it.

Just something to think about.

P.S. Screw gophers, they can all the plastic BBs they want.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Bio BBs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio BBs   Bio BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:50 am

Quote :
P.S. Screw gophers, they can all the plastic BBs they want.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I loved that comment, really made me laugh Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

Bio BBs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio BBs   Bio BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:19 am

Quote :
Bios are too expensive for me .

Same here.
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
ak47shooter
Private
Private

Bio BBs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio BBs   Bio BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:40 pm

well my problem is, if the bio bbs are gonna jam, and cost more, why would i wanna use them? i had to buy some with my new l-96 that i got yesterday,cause they are heavy weighted. and they don't seem to be very accurate. i cleaned the gun and everything, and i don't like them as well. does anyone know if they will do damage to my gun?
Back to top Go down
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

Bio BBs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio BBs   Bio BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:51 pm

I would think that the Bio BB's would explode in your gun if you used a spring rife that had above 400+ fps.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

Bio BBs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio BBs   Bio BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:22 pm

.25 Gram Sniper wrote:
I would think that the Bio BB's would explode in your gun if you used a spring rife that had above 400+ fps.
WHAT? please keep the ignorant comments off this forum.

That actually totally cannot happen in any gun because of the way airsoft guns work. All that is happening is alot of air is being pushed by a piston, through a cylinder, into a nozzel, and finally the nozzel puts it onto the BBin the hop-up. I don't understand how a BB could explode in a gun if its just being pushed by air(unless there's a mega jam that's airtight, which cannot happen).

Sad Bio BB's are fine. Oh AK47Shooter, your problem is you purchased BB's from wally world. Get some .25's or .30 G bb's from an airsoft retailer.

sticks
Back to top Go down
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

Bio BBs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio BBs   Bio BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:13 am

Quote :
please keep the ignorant comments off this forum.

I wasn't trying to be ignorant. Thanks for correcting me. I actually may have to use Bio BB's in the future if my mom sees too many BB's by her house. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bio BBs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bio BBs   Bio BBs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bio BBs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Clothing/Gear/Accessories-
Jump to: