Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Rat Race

Go down 
+2
Ragnarock
Fox13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox13
Corporal
Corporal
Fox13

Rat Race Empty
PostSubject: Rat Race   Rat Race Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:20 pm

I sorta for awhile felt like I had to have as many posts as possible and have the highest rank that I could be. I thought that I had to post on every sub-topic that was yellow. But now I realise that me doing this does NOTHING to help the forum. I just wanted to put this out there because I don't want others to do this and just post so that they could have one more post. Now I am NOT saying we shouldn't voice our opinions and participate but I just wanted people to realize that there is more to airsoft than sitting on your butt and seeing how many stars you have under your screen name. So I have decided that I am going to fall off the pace and get outside and shoot someone.

PS: Dont worry I will still be here at the forums but this officially means that Ragnarock can have more posts than me.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarock
Corporal
Corporal
Ragnarock

Rat Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rat Race   Rat Race Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:29 pm

ok, the only reason i am bothering replying is to point out the hipocracy in even putting this in the lounge. the way i am interpreting this is a personal stab at me because i enjoy posting on the forums. maybe thats not what you meant by this, and if its not then im sorry for bothering you, but if it is, then i think you are out of line.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

Rat Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rat Race   Rat Race Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:35 pm

thats not how i feel, if you look at my other profiles on other forums you will see that i hardly ever post. this is because other people either answer the question first or i dont want to discuss the topic with someone else(AKA argue with them). i actually feel that this forum is pretty comfortable as far as posting is concerned. some other forums when you post it is awkward and kinda weird to post.

i actually want other people on this forum to post more, even if its stupid questions, i cant say for the Mod/ADMIN (cause they have to clean up around here) but i would love too see alot more topics around here.

you do have a good point though, some people just post to get more posts (no one on here is doing it i think). but i dont really look at post count to see if someone is a vet or not because in some cases the poster hasn't even been to a game and they just like to ask learn and then answer questions based on what other posters have posted.

sticks

EDIT: were all brothers here so lets not get at others throats. seriously we all play airsoft and if we start acusing each other of stuff the sport will fall apart.
Back to top Go down
Dark Knight
Corporal
Corporal
Dark Knight

Rat Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rat Race   Rat Race Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:42 pm

Fox: You're Posts have been greatly enjoyed by myself. I'd like to say i would be greatly dissapointed, if those were to slack off. Whatever your intentions is erevalent. Your opinions are very educated and you can tell you put thought into them.

Ragnorock: You've got a view on airsoft that i enjoy, you are one of the people on this sight who i believe truly enjoys the sport for the way it was intended, therefore i enjoy hearing your input. If I may be a little critical, you have the tendency to post a couple of what i am now calling " hey why don't you take a Dump in a Foxhole" comments that always cause me to give an eyebrow raise. But, all in all i enjoy your presence. Even if you a crazy seahawks fan.

My point is: IF IT DOESN'T DEAL WITH THE POSTED THREAD, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!
Very Happy

I get depressed when i log on and there are no new posts, so get more people and keep posting.......................or u will die. Very Happy

DK
Back to top Go down
Ragnarock
Corporal
Corporal
Ragnarock

Rat Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rat Race   Rat Race Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:55 pm

so overall, this post is pretty much closed than. i apologise to fox for being rude, and i hope we can be friends again, so lets talk airsoft!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Corporal
Corporal
Ace

Rat Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rat Race   Rat Race Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:25 am

Fox and Sticks I enjoy reading your posts, and I have to agree with DK. Your input is a great addition to the forums. As far as the post counts, it doesn't matter to me. Moderators don't get them and I only pay attention to the quality and content of your information. I don't get to post much due to being so busy at school, but love reading quality information when logging on. Keep it up. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Fox13
Corporal
Corporal
Fox13

Rat Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rat Race   Rat Race Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:57 am

I am sorry if I was miss-understood but I meant that I wasn't going to stop posting useful stuff but what I am trying to say is that posts that just say, "LOL" don't help the forum (Note: I am not singling anyone out here (except myself as I can be guilty of this) but on other forums this happens a lot.) I don't want this forum to become full of noobish kids asking what gun to get.

Ragnarock: I meant that I was relinquishing my lead on you in posts because before I wanted to be the top dog and have the most posts. But now I realize what it really is about, AIRSOFT! The reason I posted this is that I didn't want others making the same mistake I made.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rat Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rat Race   Rat Race Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:26 pm

Alright, well it's about time this thread is closed. I'm happy you guys handled it maturely, as I've seen too many useless threads where nothing is resolved and everyone's angry with each other (on other airsoft forums, of course). Let's try to continue to be civil about things, and I don't believe anyone is "rank-posting" on here yet, but I'll keep a lookout for it. Let's all get along here:

1. If you have nothing to add to a thread, then please don't make a reply.
2. Please don't accuse anyone of breaking the rules openly in a thread. Let either me or a mod take care of these issues, and if you're afraid we're not catching it, please simply PM one of us and we'll handle it from there.
3. All disputes should be handled through PMs, not threads. Remember that!
4. Remember this is about the hobby we all love! No hating. No politics. Strictly airsoft! Sound familiar? Wink

Thanks all,
Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

Rat Race Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rat Race   Rat Race Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rat Race
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: The Lounge-