Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper Fox
Private
Private
Sniper Fox

Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories Empty
PostSubject: Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories   Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Honestly, I always thought a sniper was supposed to carry light. I'm more of a designated marksman, but aren't they almost the same thing? Would an Army jacket with pockets and pants with some combat boots be good enough? People carry the strangest stuff where I play.
Back to top Go down
_XennSniper_
Private
Private
_XennSniper_

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories   Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:02 am

That what I have been using when I snipe. I'm thinking of getting a vest though but I don''t have enough money.
Back to top Go down
Sniper Fox
Private
Private
Sniper Fox

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories   Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Gah, a vest? Really? I can't afford a ghillie suit, though they sound pretty awsome.
Back to top Go down
_XennSniper_
Private
Private
_XennSniper_

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories   Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:23 am

The reason I want a vest is that a have a place to hold my mags. And the one I am looking at has straps on the back that you can stuff brush under.
Back to top Go down
Sniper Fox
Private
Private
Sniper Fox

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories   Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:35 am

Um, I don't know about you, but sniper magazines are small Small enough to be in a pocket. And I only need two.
Back to top Go down
Jackofalltrades
Corporal
Corporal
Jackofalltrades

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories   Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:59 am

Sniper fox go to Cheaperthandirt.com for a ghille suit trust me I bought one from them and now have about 15 people wanting one too.
Yeah you could make one but it won't last as long and ghillie suits are mwant to be bases that you put natural veg on.

last time I used mine I was only using my shotgun (I know don't say anything) and before that a pistol. I had to paint my smaller Camelback so I wouldn't look like a hunchback while using my suit.

If you have a spotter give them the stuff you mught need but not needing on you and have them carry it. It's their job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/realm_of_burgess
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories   Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sniper Clothing / Gear / Accessories
Page 1 of 1