Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

HFC Mauser C-96 Sniper Rifle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darquilver
Private
Private

HFC Mauser C-96 Sniper Rifle Empty
PostSubject: HFC Mauser C-96 Sniper Rifle   HFC Mauser C-96 Sniper Rifle Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:41 am

I was wondering if anyone else uses or owns this gun. I've had mine for a while and I practice with it almost everyday. I haven't had too many problems with it but it can be a bit temperamental when the weather starts changing. I play sniper almost exclusively and I'm very serious about my gun and it's upkeep. I've only seen one other like it and it turned out to be a piece of junk because it wasn't taken care of well enough in my opinion. Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone out there has anything to say about this rifle. I'd also like to know if anyone has modified there's and in what way?

Here's a link with the gun's specs.
http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GR-HGBB-196LW.htm
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

PostSubject: Re: HFC Mauser C-96 Sniper Rifle   HFC Mauser C-96 Sniper Rifle Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Try upgrading the spring, spring guide, piston, piston sear, trigger sear
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: HFC Mauser C-96 Sniper Rifle   HFC Mauser C-96 Sniper Rifle Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:08 pm

o and when u say i play sniper well don't say that say my role is a sniper or marksman cus when u sya i play u should say i play the role of a sniper . uno what i mean . sorry didnt wan tto come of like a jerk my bad
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: HFC Mauser C-96 Sniper Rifle   HFC Mauser C-96 Sniper Rifle Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:52 pm

scooterprodigy wrote:
o and when u say i play sniper well don't say that say my role is a sniper or marksman cus when u sya i play u should say i play the role of a sniper . uno what i mean . sorry didnt wan tto come of like a jerk my bad

spelling
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: HFC Mauser C-96 Sniper Rifle   HFC Mauser C-96 Sniper Rifle Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:44 pm

sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HFC Mauser C-96 Sniper Rifle   HFC Mauser C-96 Sniper Rifle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HFC Mauser C-96 Sniper Rifle
Page 1 of 1