Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

which is more fun?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

which is more fun? Empty
PostSubject: which is more fun?   which is more fun? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:27 pm

which is more fun? infantry or sniper? ive never been a sniper, so ive been wondering if its a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

which is more fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is more fun?   which is more fun? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:30 pm

I would try being a dedicated sniper for a day, you will get bored in under an hour. A good medium and by far the most fun position I have played would be the Designated Marksman position. Basically its what video games and most people consider to be "sniping". I would search around more though, there has been a few threads on this stuff already.

sticks
Back to top Go down
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

which is more fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is more fun?   which is more fun? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:31 pm

ah ok.
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

which is more fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is more fun?   which is more fun? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Infantry FTW. Although I did kind of snipe yesterday I played more of the spotter role but I still took some long range shots. That was fun but infantry is more fun a lot more running and shooting then snipping. Snipping is more of a waiting game and a lot of patience. Spotting is kind of a mix of both worlds you have the option of the long range shot but the ability to become infantry and take a shorter infantry style shot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

which is more fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is more fun?   which is more fun? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:59 pm

Cool, ill try spotting someone next time.
Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

which is more fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is more fun?   which is more fun? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:21 am

I believe it is up to the player's opinion, to me nothing is more fun than laying prone with the opfor walking by unknowing that a sniper is waiting.
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

which is more fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is more fun?   which is more fun? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:48 pm

like sticks said, a DM, and since your pic shows a G3 that will be a perfect starter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
AssultPwner
Captain
Captain

which is more fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is more fun?   which is more fun? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:58 pm

ok good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

which is more fun? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is more fun?   which is more fun? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which is more fun?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Sniper's Nest :: General Sniper Discussion-
Jump to: