Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Anybody heard of these Madbull Black Cobra barrels?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
panic324
Sergeant
Sergeant
panic324

Location : San Francisco Bay Area, Communist Republic of California

Anybody heard of these Madbull Black Cobra barrels? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody heard of these Madbull Black Cobra barrels?   Anybody heard of these Madbull Black Cobra barrels? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:10 pm

So i've been looking around for a tightbore barrel for my new KJW M700, but as it turns out, no one has been making anything custom for the rifle since DB Custom went bust except for EDGI barrels, which are unfortunately pricey as "Watch your language". The rifle has a 6.1mm stock barrel and needs to be changed out for a tighter fit. I believe the inner barrel right now is something around 627mm in length, and i'm looking at a few 650 mm barrels that can be sawed down or covered with an extension. Some of the only 650's i've come across are a new Madbull innovation called Black Cobra barrels. Apparently they use a new process to make these, and I wonder if anyone here has come across any of these new 'innovative' barrels. How do they work? Are they somehow better than normally produced barrels, or do they even have a noticeable difference?

If no one has come across these I'll probably buy one and post results back here. They seem to be relatively cheap ($35, and i'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674516301&ref=profile
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard of these Madbull Black Cobra barrels?   Anybody heard of these Madbull Black Cobra barrels? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:36 pm

I honestly have heard nothing about these barrels.

If you do decide to buy a regular TBB (not a custom) and cut it down. Make sure you recrown it. Crowning does matter.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard of these Madbull Black Cobra barrels?   Anybody heard of these Madbull Black Cobra barrels? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:29 pm

I believe i have the black cobra barrel. unfortunately, I have just found it to be a fancy name. sorry, but there is nothing very impressive about it. this is what i have,

http://www.airsoftpost.com/version-bull-airsoft-black-python-603mm-tight-bore-inner-barrel-363mm-p-24373.html

sorry, I have black python, not a cobra, unless you messed up on the name, i have never heard of the cobra barrel.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
panic324
Sergeant
Sergeant
panic324

Location : San Francisco Bay Area, Communist Republic of California

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard of these Madbull Black Cobra barrels?   Anybody heard of these Madbull Black Cobra barrels? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:14 am

Hahaha you're right, i didn't realize i mixed up 'Python' for 'Cobra.' But thanks, all i really needed to know was that it wasn't a complete failure of a barrel. As long as its legit enough for ya I think I'll get one for myself.

Thanks bud.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674516301&ref=profile
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard of these Madbull Black Cobra barrels?   Anybody heard of these Madbull Black Cobra barrels? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:07 am

The MadBull inner barrels offer a low cost/better performance brand of TB, they are not expected to or ever will out perform the high dollar inner barrels, PDI, Prometheus ( notice I did not add Systema to the list ).

Their inner barrels are specially designed to be used with their brand of Hop-Up Buckling and Nubbing, if you are not going to be using one, you might want to reconsider, there have been some compatibility issues. ( Air Leaks )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard of these Madbull Black Cobra barrels?   Anybody heard of these Madbull Black Cobra barrels? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody heard of these Madbull Black Cobra barrels?
Page 1 of 1