Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I have found another free download-able airsoft mag

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper-Two-One
Private
Private
Sniper-Two-One

I have found another free download-able airsoft mag Empty
PostSubject: I have found another free download-able airsoft mag   I have found another free download-able airsoft mag Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:48 am

cheers I have found another free download-able airsoft mag cheers
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: I have found another free download-able airsoft mag   I have found another free download-able airsoft mag Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:57 am

uh....links?
Back to top Go down
Sniper-Two-One
Private
Private
Sniper-Two-One

PostSubject: Re: I have found another free download-able airsoft mag   I have found another free download-able airsoft mag Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:11 am

yaaaa sorry about that i was half asleep when i posted this but here is the link http://tacticalairsoftreview.com/
Back to top Go down
Ostentatious1
Private
Private
Ostentatious1

PostSubject: Re: I have found another free download-able airsoft mag   I have found another free download-able airsoft mag Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: I have found another free download-able airsoft mag   I have found another free download-able airsoft mag Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Please notice the dates that people before you have posted. This is called "necroposting". For example, the person above you posted in august of 2009, and is no longer an active member. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ostentatious1
Private
Private
Ostentatious1

PostSubject: Re: I have found another free download-able airsoft mag   I have found another free download-able airsoft mag Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:35 am

Oh, sorry. I was not aware of posting etiquette Wink
I just figured no one found this interesting till I posted here.
So... why aren't these old posts deleted or locked then if no one is to post to them/they are so outdated?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: I have found another free download-able airsoft mag   I have found another free download-able airsoft mag Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:55 am

Because it's too much work for mods to do.. and there's only a couple that are active much. Plus it's good to keep threads open if anyone has any valuable information that could benefit the other users, even if the OP isn't active.

And try not to make useless posts (eg "Cool!" or "Really?" or "Ok"). However if a reply like that is necessary and can be that simple, it's ok. Judging from your posts you always have a lot to contribute so that shouldn't be too bad.
Back to top Go down

I have found another free download-able airsoft mag
Page 1 of 1