Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

My airsoft day today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

My airsoft day today Empty
PostSubject: My airsoft day today   My airsoft day today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:20 am

It started at my friend's house, 4v4. My friend John, my other friend John, my brother Anthony, and I versus my friend Dylan, Zack, Tyler, and my brother Mike. John-Spring Ak-47 with rifle scope/ Sports Athority Co2 Pistol, John-Electric Sprorts Athority clear SMG/ Sports athority Electric Glock18, Anthony-JG MP5A4/ Full Metal Spring Ukarms USP, me-my Spring M4 Carbine RIS (my ak-47 bat. wasn't charged D:)/ Full Metal Spring Ukarms 1911, Dylan-Liscenced Thompson/ Spring Sports Athority 1911, Mike-Sports Athority shotgun/ M9 Beretta (stinger P30), Tyler-Sports Athority Shotgun/ Sig Sauer P30 pistol, and Zack- Sports Athority M-1911A1 Pistol. They start at pool, us by the house. Dylan, Mike, and Zack went "Lame-mode" and hid in a cellar (not given permission). If we went in we would be shot to sh1t. Dylan stunk his thompson barrel through the window (so I could not fire back D:<) at about 1 foot away and shot my pinky. It didn't hurt much, but quickly turned into a raised bleeding welt. When Anthony tried to breach the room Mike shot his glasses with his shotgun. Dylan ran to lock the door (which would be really lame) but Anthony tried to keep it open. It was a storm door with REALLY brittle glass. Anthony slammed his back and a$$ into the glass and it busted like 1mm thick ice. We need to pay for it now D:>. Then during our spring pistol war Dylan was with Anthony and I, versus Mike, Zack, John, and John. Dylan was a distraction, while Anthony and I snuck through the road on the other side of the houses (field was 3 big backyards). I shot Mike and Zack, but it ended when Tyler's uncle came out. Ok, that's it. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sgtb0yr13
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: My airsoft day today   My airsoft day today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:41 am

sounds pretty fun besides breaken the glass haha
Back to top Go down
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: My airsoft day today   My airsoft day today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:42 am

Got that right.
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: My airsoft day today   My airsoft day today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:43 am

haha .
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: My airsoft day today   My airsoft day today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:33 am

haha
Quote :
Dylan stunk his thompson barrel through the window (so I could not fire back D:<)
reminds me of last saturday! I set up with sarge, (practice) but there was a guy in the barn! he said "he switch me and try to take out that guy in the barn window" well.. I leaned out from behind the truck and set my crosshairs on the barn window! and the door opened ever so slightly I saw a orange flash hider stick out and start firing at me (he was aiming) I jumped back behind the truck again but... wasn't so lucky the second time :C I got the crosshairs right on him but he fired, I went to get back but my knee stuck out and was hit D:<
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: My airsoft day today   My airsoft day today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:48 am

O dang. Wait sniper are u still geten a kwa m4
Back to top Go down
Rusty M16A4
Captain
Captain
Rusty M16A4

PostSubject: Re: My airsoft day today   My airsoft day today Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:52 pm

That sucks.
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: My airsoft day today   My airsoft day today Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:09 am

Sounds like it does
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: My airsoft day today   My airsoft day today Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:32 am

yea im still getting KWA dude Razz gotta wait till x-mas Neutral
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: My airsoft day today   My airsoft day today Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:51 am

O kk good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My airsoft day today   My airsoft day today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My airsoft day today
Page 1 of 1