Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Need Help lots of help.

Go down 
+3
iliveforthis99
Jax
K1nG
7 posters
AuthorMessage
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

Need Help lots of help. Empty
PostSubject: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:49 pm

I've been on this forum for about 4 months and still haven't bought a gun. I'm deciding between a JG BAR 10 or a TSD L96. Id get a tight bore but don't know which ones to chose.
Number 1
Number 2

Down the road I would upgrade the spring, spring guide, piston sear, piston, and trigger sear.
I don't know about internals much but nothing a little youtube won't fix

I'm really confused on what to buy Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jax
Corporal
Corporal
Jax

PostSubject: Re: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:38 pm

I'd personally choose the BAR 10 because it looks cooler (in my opinion), it's easily upgraded, and it's rather quiet.
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:09 am

I'm a fan of the L96 guns, love the way they look and would be my personal choice if i ever get around to getting a sniper rifle. However since you're wanting to upgrade i'd go with the BAR-10, it's made to be upgraded from what i've read here and it still performs decent stock.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:02 am

iliveforthis99 wrote:
I'm a fan of the L96 guns, love the way they look and would be my personal choice if i ever get around to getting a sniper rifle. However since you're wanting to upgrade i'd go with the BAR-10, it's made to be upgraded from what i've read here and it still performs decent stock.
and itll be wasy easier to find upgrade parts for the bar 10
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

PostSubject: Re: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:55 am

I need help with the tight bore barrels
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:21 am

get an edGI TBB for the Bar10 in 6.01 its $80 but worth every penny

http://www.edgicustom-usa.com/products.php
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

PostSubject: Re: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Does any kind of barrel fit any gun. Because those are out of stock. Im looking for a 6.02 500mm that will fit the bar 10 any help
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:24 am

If you want quiet poeple compliment me on the quietness of my TSD L96. As for upgrades not a problem they are 100% out there man. as for your selection. When sitting in a position your supposed to put it all on your bones so you don't get fatigue aiming downrange the thumbhole grip i find lets me do this for 2 hours straight absolutley comfortable. Of course my elbows are on fiere but hey.
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:43 am

hw quiet is it
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:44 am

40 Ft. and people don't hear a thing also you can be directly behind me a few inchs away and no sound behind me.
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:51 am

thats sweet
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:28 am

K1nG wrote:
Does any kind of barrel fit any gun. Because those are out of stock. Im looking for a 6.02 500mm that will fit the bar 10 any help

nope....there are AEG barrels and then there are sniper rifle barrels....they use different a bucking. same with the springs...
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:01 pm

mgunner564 wrote:
K1nG wrote:

nope....there are AEG barrels and then there are sniper rifle barrels....they use different a bucking. same with the springs...
like diferent size hop-up bucking or is it somthin else or is it the softness of the bucking
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:15 pm

different cut...its really complicated...f you buy a PDI chamber then you use an AEG barrel...ach i wish it was simpler...
Back to top Go down
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:07 pm

o ok i kinda know wha tu mean
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:00 pm

Upgrades for the Bar10 will be easier to find, and install.
A buddy of mind owns the L96, and placed an order for the Bar10 and nice list of upgrades for it too yesterday. When it comes in, we'll do a side-by-side comparison and decide which we think is better.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help lots of help.   Need Help lots of help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Help lots of help.
Page 1 of 1