Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

New fuse. Yay or Nay?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

New fuse. Yay or Nay? Empty
PostSubject: New fuse. Yay or Nay?   New fuse. Yay or Nay? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:46 am

I'm planning to get a 10.8 battery for my KWA in the next day or so and i'm wondering if i should get a new fuse as well? I'm using the stock fuse now and i've seen people use li-po batteries on KWA's right out of the box so i'm not sure exactly what i should do. If i should get one which kind would i need and is it something i can pick up at like Radioshack?
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: New fuse. Yay or Nay?   New fuse. Yay or Nay? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:04 am

i would just to be safe unno what i mean 99
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: New fuse. Yay or Nay?   New fuse. Yay or Nay? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:29 am

Yeah that's what i'm thinking too. I'm off work tomorrow and Tuesday so i might try and hunt down a stronger fuse just to at least have on hand. Don't want the new gun out of action the second time i get to use her due to a stupid fuse.

EDIT: Meh after thinking a little while surfing ASGI i think i'll just get a 9.6 2000mah nunchuck instead. The 9.6 mini i have now works fine on the gun and i just don't think i need the extra fire power a 10.8 would give. Plus the 9.6 is cheaper and i won't be using as many BB's. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: New fuse. Yay or Nay?   New fuse. Yay or Nay? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:09 pm

ya cus its not like u neede teh rate of fire of a gatling gun especially if u have a kwa m4
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: New fuse. Yay or Nay?   New fuse. Yay or Nay? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:28 am

yeah they put fuses in the guns to make them safer so the wiring doesn't fry and so the gun doesn't catch on fire. so i would still uses a fuse no matter what . but you can get a little bit bigger fuse so it doesn't blow so often but i wouldn't go much bigger because the fuse wouldn't trigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New fuse. Yay or Nay?   New fuse. Yay or Nay? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New fuse. Yay or Nay?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airsoft Weapons :: AEG Discussions $$$-
Jump to: