Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I got killed by Vader....

Go down 
+3
aveenvp
Insane Mercc
M14 double-taps
7 posters
AuthorMessage
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

I got killed by Vader.... Empty
PostSubject: I got killed by Vader....   I got killed by Vader.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:20 pm

So a few weeks ago, at my Locale field, there was a group of guy's that were VERY good. (Maybe 4-5 of them, all running LIPO in CA's) that somehow got lucky enough to ALL be on the same team. Every Game. They were doing SO good, (I'm talking atleast 16 kills per game, and teams are only about 30 people) so 3/4 through the day, they gave one of them a Plastic red Lightsaber....I have no idea where it came from, but they were just fooling around.
That next game my team was in the middle of being anhialated, and I was pinned down BAD between these two barrels, And I couldn't see a THING my Mask was so fogged up, so I just called myself out. At the Respawn, I was sitting there chatting with the Ref and another nice guy about KWA's pistols, and my M4. All of a sudden a kid comes over trying to suppress a smile.
"Wow.....he actually GOT me with it."
We all laughed and gave him trouble, and his response was that he really didn't hear him at all, and was very surprised when he felt it thit him.
I thought that was really cool, and not only was it with a Lightsaber, it was actually A really Talented, Legitimate Kill.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: I got killed by Vader....   I got killed by Vader.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 pm

Wow that would be hilarious to watch in the third person. Seeing this guy with a red lightsaber sneaking up on an unsuspecting guy with a AS rifle. HAHAHAHAHAHA jocolor
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: I got killed by Vader....   I got killed by Vader.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:00 pm

wow you really have to have feather light steps when doing that kind of attack.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: I got killed by Vader....   I got killed by Vader.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:52 pm

I know, the kid was Awe-Struck, and so were the rest of us. I Heard he got another kill with it, but I'm not positive.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
scooterprodigy
Major
Major
scooterprodigy

PostSubject: Re: I got killed by Vader....   I got killed by Vader.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:11 pm

lol i would e laughing so hard to just see a guy with that on a feild
Back to top Go down
M4ownage416
Private
Private
M4ownage416

PostSubject: Re: I got killed by Vader....   I got killed by Vader.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:16 pm

lol taht reminds me of a time when my friend came to a game, but her forgot to charge his battery(epic fail) and we didnt want to give up any of our weapons, so we gave him liek a plastic ninja sword and as amazing as it was, he actually got quite a few flag captures but no kills lol
Back to top Go down
gapairsoft
Sergeant
Sergeant
gapairsoft

PostSubject: Re: I got killed by Vader....   I got killed by Vader.... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:26 am

that is so awesome
Back to top Go down
Jackofalltrades
Corporal
Corporal
Jackofalltrades

PostSubject: Re: I got killed by Vader....   I got killed by Vader.... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:34 pm

Yeah I have a lightsaber I use but it's painted black. One time my team leader was pinned down and the team was ignoring me because my m-16 had died and my glock mag was missing. Anyway I remove move tactical vest and pull out my lightsaber and run around behind them while the start moving in on him. Now I'm getting angry because I just took out the other team with my pistol to save him so I extend it and sprint at them Very Happy they're to busy making noise getting to my team leader they don't hear me. I jump between them and with a crazy flourish I take them both down! I ran off scream "YEAH!' It was so amazing!! everyone was dumbfounded and amazed, bet then the pricks opened up on me while my back was turned so i was ticked off.

yeah I just rack up the awesome kills Very Happy Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/realm_of_burgess
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got killed by Vader....   I got killed by Vader.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got killed by Vader....
Page 1 of 1