Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

in need of a sidearm

Go down 
+2
iliveforthis99
NoNeed2Hate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

in need of a sidearm Empty
PostSubject: in need of a sidearm   in need of a sidearm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:08 am

so what should i do? get a nice pistol? or just go to walmart and get a cheap pistol. (i don't feel ill be using a sidearm much so i don't need something that i can highly rely on etc)
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: in need of a sidearm   in need of a sidearm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 am

I usually find myself in a position to bust out my Caspian at least once or twice during a day of play. When i need to pull it though it's good to have something reliable in my hand that i know won't fail me even if i don't use it that much. If you're looking for a sidearm i'd really recommend looking into something nice that has quality over something cheap and probably break easily.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: in need of a sidearm   in need of a sidearm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:29 am

true what about say a crossman mac 10? supposedly it can shoot 400 fps Razz
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: in need of a sidearm   in need of a sidearm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:37 am

...crossman... then i would go up to you and say what a noob get a good mac11 not the "word" type
Back to top Go down
gapairsoft
Sergeant
Sergeant
gapairsoft

PostSubject: Re: in need of a sidearm   in need of a sidearm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:30 pm

i have a crossman C11 and it is amazing i have had it for a year and it works fine
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: in need of a sidearm   in need of a sidearm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:10 pm

i would paint it black and put a TM brand on there >_< so you wouldnt know Razz
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: in need of a sidearm   in need of a sidearm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:11 pm

MetallicAirsoft wrote:
...crossman... then i would go up to you and say what a noob get a good mac11 not the "word" type

yeah then id call you a total douche and laugh, its funny cause its true, your completely underestimating things, its not the gun its the player,

and i would recomend the Crosman airmag M50 just remember with the clip since it holds the Co2 don't push the little ring button that releases the gas because it breaks the seals and release about 2 times as much gas and sputters when shot, so be careful but its Don't use the Lord's name in vain., also the crosman airmag C11 is pretty decent
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: in need of a sidearm   in need of a sidearm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:23 pm

also if someone called me a noob based on what gun i have. i would target them on the field. then we'll see who the noob is when i own you with my crossman >_< pwahahaha
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: in need of a sidearm   in need of a sidearm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Well from my experience there are 2 types of sidearms...

For looks: a rare gun, something unusual, something that pops out to other players. A conversational and wall piece, basically. Not all the useful in actual gameplay but still a cool part of the loadout.
(i.e: Revolvers, externally customized guns, etc...)

For use: a semi-auto or full-auto handgun featuring great performance and meant for actual use other than as a last resort.
(i.e: M9, 1911, Glock, etc...)

I personally carry a gas M9 for practicality but am looking to downgrade to a gas revolver (for looks)
http://www.airsoftpost.com/preorder-09072009-heavy-weight-full-size-inch-airsoft-revolver-p-27964.html
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: in need of a sidearm   in need of a sidearm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:36 pm

i have a KJW G23 because it is so simple .
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: in need of a sidearm   in need of a sidearm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:34 pm

go with the g23 and also you wouldn't be able to because i always ahve a person spotting me now from my last game i learned you need back up and in that game it would be my bro and you would be gunned down before you pulled the trigger he's like a really sharp spec ops sniper with his guns like a hawk boom headshot(hate those)
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: in need of a sidearm   in need of a sidearm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:45 pm

lol i wouldnt be gunned down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in need of a sidearm   in need of a sidearm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in need of a sidearm
Page 1 of 1