Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

omg is this even legit?

Go down 
+6
Insane Mercc
JARHEAD
mgunner564
M14 double-taps
iliveforthis99
NoNeed2Hate
10 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

omg is this even legit? Empty
PostSubject: omg is this even legit?   omg is this even legit? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:59 am

Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: omg is this even legit?   omg is this even legit? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:05 am

It's a springer, nothing really special about it.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: omg is this even legit?   omg is this even legit? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:06 am

my bad i just saw that. >_< thread lock.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: omg is this even legit?   omg is this even legit? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:34 am

That's why I don't shop at Evike....they carry guns like that.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: omg is this even legit?   omg is this even legit? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:21 am

and its not an l85 its an l22
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: omg is this even legit?   omg is this even legit? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:17 am

Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

PostSubject: Re: omg is this even legit?   omg is this even legit? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:43 am

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
also this. wtf would evike even have this?! http://www.airsoftpost.com/super-sparta-shield-transformer-water-shield-system-p-28241.html

because when some little kid sees it he wants it and thats a way for evike to make 10 bucks, its like kapowe, they sell toys too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: omg is this even legit?   omg is this even legit? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:04 pm

No this is not legit LOL its just a toy for the 11 year olds who think they know airsoft guns. jocolor
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: omg is this even legit?   omg is this even legit? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:05 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
also this. wtf would evike even have this?! http://www.airsoftpost.com/super-sparta-shield-transformer-water-shield-system-p-28241.html
and read what 1 guy said
love my Super Sparta Shield Transformer Water Shield Gun System!!!! I had been searching all over the net for the perfect water gun/shield combination. Me and my friends get together every sunday for our weekly water gun battle. I recieved my Super Sparta Shield Transformer Water Shield Gun System just in time for last weeks water gun battle. Orlando pulled out a brand new Super Soaker CPS 4100 everyones jaws were about to drop when all of a sudden I pulled out my Super Sparta Shield Transformer Water Shield Gun System from my backpack. Everyone stumbled backwards completely forgetting about Orlando's Super Soaker CPS 4100. To be fair I decided that it would be me vs all. The match began and I quickly took out most of the other team. The water shielding capabilitys of the weapon are amazing I only recieved a few sprinkles of water on my left arm. I realized that they had only one person left on their team and it was Orlando with his Super Soaker CPS 4100. I was a little bit nervous but I knew that with my Super Sparta Shield Transformer Water Shield Gun System I still stood a chance. And there he stood 10 feet away with his CPS 4100 in his arms. He yelled at me "DRAW!" and I quickly raised my Super Sparta Shield Transformer Water Shield Gun System to block his huge stream of water. I didn't know how much longer my Super Sparta Shield Transformer Water Shield Gun System could block a such a large stream of water so I quickly rolled to the left and countered with a blast of my own hitting him in the head kocking him right to the ground. I ran over to him and asked him if he was ok, he just replied "pools closed" and passed out. In conclusion I would highly reccomend this water gun/shield combination to anyone who is serious about their water gunning.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: omg is this even legit?   omg is this even legit? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:11 pm

That was the funniest thing I've ever read. JUST like those wild AS stories that newer players make up that Slob just loves Wink
I think we all know this NEVER happened. but anyways....yeah Evike sells some pretty crappy stuff like this, toys and such.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

PostSubject: Re: omg is this even legit?   omg is this even legit? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:20 pm

wow, an 8 year old videogamer trying to be cool. hilarious.
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: omg is this even legit?   omg is this even legit? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:10 pm

AHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA
That. was the best piece of literature i've ever read...
Even the webmaster, commented "Wow, that was a, wow... review"
Can a person really take waterfights THAT SERIOUS? LOL
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: omg is this even legit?   omg is this even legit? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:09 am

omg i laughed so much reading that >_<
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: omg is this even legit?   omg is this even legit? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:15 pm

I laghed so hard my Arizona Mucho Mango drink really did come out my nose and it hurts now a...wow review lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omg is this even legit?   omg is this even legit? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omg is this even legit?
Page 1 of 1