Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

received my JG m4

Go down 
+3
ncis
Spl. Durkee
NoNeed2Hate
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

received my JG m4 Empty
PostSubject: received my JG m4   received my JG m4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:45 am

here is what i think so far. having shot it a few times this gun is a beast O_O the kick feels so good but im pretty sure too much kick isn't a good thing. i think the spring might be too powerful. the weight is perfect about 1/2 of the gun is metal (most of the non-metal parts don't really need to be anyway. i.e. stock. front foregrip etc.)
the magazine that comes with it is very nice. i also recieved 2 free dboys mags with it. but they don't seem very compatible. they barely fit in the mag well and they wont lock in place (thanks for nothing evike Sad ) also they are low-caps. but when this gun fires. its a beast. the sounds is like an orgasm to my ears. i just want to shoot it more and more whenever i hear it. also the bbs seem to fly to super straight think spider-man shooting a web from his wrist. thats how straight it shoots. the hopup is fun as heck to play around with although i hate spinning it i wish it was just a nub i could slide back and forth because it really doesnt tell me how much hop i have atm.

the gearbox is easily accesable so in the case something in there does break (since so many people said something about poor quality control with JG) it will be easy to get to and either fix or replace the problem.

overall i feel this is a very nice gun. feels super sturdy. but the kick when i fire bothers me a little. your suggestions about that?
i give this gun about 8/10
its nice for $115 Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

received my JG m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: received my JG m4   received my JG m4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:07 am

Is there really a considerable ammount of recoil? I've always doubted the claim but maybe Im wrong to do so. Video?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

received my JG m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: received my JG m4   received my JG m4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:10 am

you can just feel it going throughout the gun which just makes me feel a little uncomfortable because i don't want my internals to be rattling around too much. but yeah the kick is pretty considerable compared to other guns i have fired.
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

received my JG m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: received my JG m4   received my JG m4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:10 am

awesome! got any pics?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

received my JG m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: received my JG m4   received my JG m4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:56 am

yeah here are some pics Very Happy

received my JG m4 Dsc03712
received my JG m4 Dsc03713
the hop-up. its really annoying because its just a spin dial and it doesnt tell you how much hop you have at the moment
received my JG m4 Dsc03714
the top rail comes off. so its really nice. i can put a scope on easily without needing to buy a scope mount for the carrying handle
received my JG m4 Dsc03715
six position collapsible stock. cheap but feels very sturdy

ill try to take some pics of how this goes with my loadout. im sure its hard to imagine since you all have only seen me with an AK >_<
Back to top Go down
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

received my JG m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: received my JG m4   received my JG m4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:58 pm

haha, pretty much my old m4 thart died on me 2 months later, i hate JG sorry
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

received my JG m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: received my JG m4   received my JG m4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:17 pm

There must be something wrong with yours then NN2H because mine (used to be jarheads) has no recoil at all just UBER LOUD.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

received my JG m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: received my JG m4   received my JG m4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:59 pm

like i said its not recoil as in recoil i can just feel a big kick inside my gun.
Back to top Go down
ncis
Major
Major

received my JG m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: received my JG m4   received my JG m4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:09 am

THATS AWESOME! just look at those.....bear and tree bed-sheets!
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

received my JG m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: received my JG m4   received my JG m4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:18 am

my dog peed on my other sheets Sad but i like these sheets too Very Happy young forever! >_< anyway this gun feels sturdy.
Back to top Go down
p51dmustang
Corporal
Corporal
p51dmustang

received my JG m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: received my JG m4   received my JG m4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:08 pm

OMG I have the same sheets!!!
Besides that, great looking M4, hope it doesn't turn out like my MP5 Sad
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

received my JG m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: received my JG m4   received my JG m4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:12 pm

LOL those sheets are sweet. they are the way to go.
what kind of groupings can you get at its max range and are you going to and Optics jocolor
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

received my JG m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: received my JG m4   received my JG m4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:51 pm

the groupings are fairly consistent about a 5 ft spread at most. no i wont get optics for it. they will just get in the way. i don't need optics ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

received my JG m4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: received my JG m4   received my JG m4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

received my JG m4
Page 1 of 1