Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

What to expect

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

What to expect Empty
PostSubject: What to expect   What to expect Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:31 am

I recently purchased the JG AK-47S and i want to know what some of the Pros and Cons are on the gun. I also want to know what problems I can expect down the road along with upgrades i can do to it. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

What to expect Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to expect   What to expect Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:41 am

YESSSSSS. Sped has it (refer to WARPIGS reference guide). He asked me to help him find AKs and i found tht bad boy for him and it great.

REALLY POWERFUL nearly 500 with .20s suggest .28s
Good ROF
Buttplate falls off really unreliable buttplate
POWER GUZZLER like crazy Sped gets a mag (600 rounds) before it dies
accurate
ya thats about it PM me for details i can get other stuff from sped as well.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

What to expect Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to expect   What to expect Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:48 am

Sweet...it chronoed at 403 when they shipped it and i got .25s for it. any ideas on upgrades that a poor bluecollar boy can afford?
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

What to expect Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to expect   What to expect Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:50 am

No need really but if u want them the basics barrel hopups pretty ok. But go externals sights are pretty bad suggest an optic and high MAH batterys and lots of them.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

What to expect Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to expect   What to expect Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:52 am

Ok my bat. isn't real bad I only put like 1000 rounds through it and it didnt die. plus it was snowing when i used it so...
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

What to expect Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to expect   What to expect Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Just watch out for the airnozzle. Its the problem area for this gun. I knew someone that cracked his within the first 3,000 shots.

pros though, there are several. The mechbox is reinforced. your given okay quality copper 16 AWG wiring. and the bushing size is 7mm, but no metal.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
JARHEAD
Colonel
Colonel
JARHEAD

What to expect Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to expect   What to expect Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:01 pm

great gun my friend, i love the feel, could you link it for me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.yupyupyup.com
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

What to expect Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to expect   What to expect Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:30 pm

My gun....sure
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_166&products_id=5658

Its started to get a little messy in my area so i haven't shot it much but im confident itll do the job. Thnx for the info. jocolor
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

What to expect Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to expect   What to expect Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
Ok my bat. isn't real bad I only put like 1000 rounds through it and it didnt die. plus it was snowing when i used it so...

wow... snow Shocked we got rain for the first time after that snow
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

What to expect Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to expect   What to expect Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:21 pm

Yes actually it was the first actual snow of the year(it didnt stay long) and it was technically our first "team' meeting as well. I had recieved my new Ak and the day after i had the few people that enjoyed airsoft in my school, come over and we just plinked around outside on my deck. it was snowing and really windy but intense. One of the people(he didnt come over to see my gun) has now decided to buy a new airsoft gun of his own. Probly a G3 Sg-1 from airsoftgi. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What to expect Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to expect   What to expect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to expect
Page 1 of 1