Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Well MP5 Takedown

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Well MP5 Takedown Empty
PostSubject: Well MP5 Takedown   Well MP5 Takedown Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:50 pm

ok so im trying to take apart my Well MP5 to see if i can get to the motor because its starting to give out so i was going to replace it and give the gun to my friend, but it doesnt want to come apart. Ive taken everything apart from every screw in sight, the sight, and even the selector switch. can anybody help me?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Well MP5 Takedown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well MP5 Takedown   Well MP5 Takedown Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:51 pm

What makes you say the motor is "wearing down".
If your just getting a slower RoF I would actually replace the battery and get a better charger.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

Well MP5 Takedown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well MP5 Takedown   Well MP5 Takedown Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
What makes you say the motor is "wearing down".
If your just getting a slower RoF I would actually replace the battery and get a better charger.
I agree, if you're getting a lower and lower rate of fire, and short life out of your battery, then it is a battery problem rather than a motor problem.

If you can hear your motor do something, but nothing happens, it's probably a gearbox problem.

If your motor doesn't do anything when it's plugged in to a fully charged battery and you're pulling the trigger, then it could just be the connection, but you may need a replacement motor.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Well MP5 Takedown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well MP5 Takedown   Well MP5 Takedown Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:33 pm

No, its the motor. on a fully charged battery it doesnt have the strength to pull the bolt all the way back. When im out of battery the motor is still able to fire the gun, but now even on a full charge it doesnt have the strength to get far enough back in the gun to load the next round
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Well MP5 Takedown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well MP5 Takedown   Well MP5 Takedown Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:34 pm

ok so the stock is out the front sight is out?

its a bit of a tug to pop it out the first time
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Well MP5 Takedown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well MP5 Takedown   Well MP5 Takedown Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:28 am

alexkmmll wrote:
No, its the motor. on a fully charged battery it doesnt have the strength to pull the bolt all the way back. When im out of battery the motor is still able to fire the gun, but now even on a full charge it doesnt have the strength to get far enough back in the gun to load the next round

You sound like you just contradicted yourself twice Smile

Try someone's battery in your gun. And alex there is no such thing as a bolt in a airsoft gun, they use a spring and piston...its pretty much a air compressor, but it fires a bb every cycle instead of storing air. And that is for sure a battery problem. If it were the motor your gun would do two things. Not work at all, or make fire.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Well MP5 Takedown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well MP5 Takedown   Well MP5 Takedown Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:48 pm

listen i just want to know how to take it apart. ever since ive joined this forum all you've done is given me crap just tell me how to take apart the gun!!!
(sorry i freaked out a little i think i broke a finger today and it really hurts)
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

Well MP5 Takedown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well MP5 Takedown   Well MP5 Takedown Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:14 am

Sorry, we just want to be absolutely certain we don't tell you to waste your time changing the wrong part. It sounds like the battery to me, but you know your gun better than I do. I don't know how to take apart a Well MP-5, but I would start by searching YouTube.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

Well MP5 Takedown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well MP5 Takedown   Well MP5 Takedown Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:35 am

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Well MP5 Takedown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well MP5 Takedown   Well MP5 Takedown Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:27 pm

otherwise If I had kept mine for a teaching aid I could show ASAP(more like as soon as I get back from a quick weekend holiday Razz)
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Well MP5 Takedown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well MP5 Takedown   Well MP5 Takedown Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:41 pm

Mechbox.com has a MP5 receiver take down guide which applies to all TM Clones, like well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well MP5 Takedown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well MP5 Takedown   Well MP5 Takedown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well MP5 Takedown
Page 1 of 1