Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Need help with FPS!

Go down 
+2
Spl. Durkee
Undertaker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Undertaker
Corporal
Corporal
Undertaker

Need help with FPS! Empty
PostSubject: Need help with FPS!   Need help with FPS! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:08 pm

Hey guys im going to a scenario game and the FPS max is 420. I have the g&g xtreme 45 but it shoots around 500fps. The only way i can think of to pass chrono and have lower fps is to use a nearly empty co2 canister, which drops it down to around 350/400. Does anybody have any TEMPORARY mods, preferably ones that don't require too much $$. So like DIY mods. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Need help with FPS!   Need help with FPS! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Come on guys can someone help the guy out, I think the question is time-sensitive.

Note to mods: Accidental double thread creation, please delete one.
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Need help with FPS!   Need help with FPS! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:16 pm

possibly a rework of the system bringing the connection out to connect to annother source?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Need help with FPS!   Need help with FPS! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:22 pm

you don't by any chance know if there are green gas magazines for said gun do you? green gas would shoot significantly lower.
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: Need help with FPS!   Need help with FPS! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Heavier BBs would lower your fps and increase your accuracy (if your hop-up can compensate), but the overall force would be the same.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Need help with FPS!   Need help with FPS! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:27 am

Omega Lambda wrote:
Heavier BBs would lower your fps and increase your accuracy (if your hop-up can compensate), but the overall force would be the same.

Note: That was in reply to my post on the second one, sorry.

"Use much heavier BBs, maybe even .43g hahaha. That's really all I can think of, I'm not a mod expert...not even amateur haha."
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Need help with FPS!   Need help with FPS! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:01 am

There aren't any green gas mags for that model. I checked. Theres not much you can do to lower the FPS on C02.I believe ive asked the Exact same question in a different topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with FPS!   Need help with FPS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with FPS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airsoft Weapons :: Gas Discussions-
Jump to: