Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

something is wrong with my utg mk96

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
summonhell
Corporal
Corporal

something is wrong with my utg mk96 Empty
PostSubject: something is wrong with my utg mk96   something is wrong with my utg mk96 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:46 pm

i just purchased it a week ago and it came, so i assembled it the way they told me, problem is, the outer barrel doesnt fit onto the stock area, it is raised about 1 half inch up. i have tried everything and can't get the gun to stay perfectly level. What seems to happen is that one side of the gun is higher/lower then the other, causing that side to be different. And by following the instructions, the barrel is not level with everything else. Manufacturer's problem or am i assembling it wrong?
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: something is wrong with my utg mk96   something is wrong with my utg mk96 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:53 pm

pics?
Back to top Go down
summonhell
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: something is wrong with my utg mk96   something is wrong with my utg mk96 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:55 pm

i will try to get some. but looking at a review of a well l96, it is basically the same, the one in the review where they assemble it looks normal. Again once i can find my camera i will get some pics
Back to top Go down
summonhell
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: something is wrong with my utg mk96   something is wrong with my utg mk96 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:20 pm

taking a further look at my gun, i noticed they have that metal block type object to the right of where you put the magazine. That metal block which says Passed on a sticker, i assume for quality control, is raised about 1-2mm's too high causing the barrel to be unbalanced. i don't think its a diy fix, so im going to have to rma it
Back to top Go down
summonhell
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: something is wrong with my utg mk96   something is wrong with my utg mk96 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:13 pm

just sent the gun back for RMA, should get a new one next week or so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something is wrong with my utg mk96   something is wrong with my utg mk96 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something is wrong with my utg mk96
Page 1 of 1