Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

1st person persepective pictures which is better

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

1st person persepective pictures which is better Empty
PostSubject: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:19 pm

which is better in your opinion, this is for a lil project of mine
First: Perspective of a soldier laying on the ground see'ing a stallion trying to avoid a explosion, a crew of soldiers deployed to see to their aid, and a blackhawk dusting back off after dropping the medical squad. after the stalion helicopter him and his squad was in was hit by a RPG, him and his squadmates were sucked out of the helicopter and landed on the rooftop of a building.
Second: A soldier tries to grab a piece of the latch of a sea knight's rear hatch as he watches his squadmates start coming back towards him.
[img]1st person persepective pictures which is better Gm_big15[/img][img]1st person persepective pictures which is better Gm_big16[/img]

Last edited by sniper_32 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:25 pm

1st person you mean?

I'd say the second one. The first you really don't capture the 1st person feel.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:59 pm

yea dunno why i put 3rd lol, EDITED!
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:03 am

I say the first one because you can actually see your own gear, which I haven't seen in a videogame before.

What game/software/engine/whatever is that? Did you make this scene...?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:05 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
I say the first one because you can actually see your own gear, which I haven't seen in a videogame before.

What game/software/engine/whatever is that? Did you make this scene...?

Looks a heckuvalot like Battlefield with the reality mod.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:06 am

GarrysMod with a TON of addons lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:07 am

sniper_32 wrote:
GarrysMod with a TON of addons lol Smile

Does that run on Half Life? Sounds familiar
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:10 am

runs on the source engine, sooo halflife 2, Counter strike source, and a few other source games work with it
I have Halflife 2 deathmatch, Counter strike source, team fortress 2 as games i can pull stuff from to use with Gmod as well as a ton of mods and addons from the website Smile
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:10 am

Cool Very Happy

Good luck with the project, what exactly are you planning/making?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:13 am

sniper_32 wrote:
runs on the source engine, sooo halflife 2, Counter strike source, and a few other source games work with it
I have Halflife 2 deathmatch, Counter strike source, team fortress 2 as games i can pull stuff from to use with Gmod as well as a ton of mods and addons from the website Smile

Very cool! I got Counter Strike Source a while back (haven't touched it since)...I would love to be able to expand the game a bit more. I'll be contacting you in the future Very Happy

Perhaps make a thread about source engine gaming? I would love to learn some more about it.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:14 am

eh im not much into coding and stuff Wink
the more valve games (most of em use the source engine Smile ) the more content HOWEVER Garrys Mod has a website where you can download addons, such as nukes, maps, weapons, playermodels, props, effects etc.
for example:
[img]1st person persepective pictures which is better Wal-ma11[/img]
[img]1st person persepective pictures which is better Injure10[/img]
the US rangers and russians from MW2 and the OPFOR from Cod4
AND GHOST! shooting a insurgent point blank lol
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:46 pm

GHOST!!! All of the horrible memories came back.... nah, it's just a game.

Seen a lot of stupid stuff with GarrysMod, but this isn't bad!
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:38 pm

the project is a world in conflict based new york slide show lol
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Thinking about getting gary's mod soon. Do you just download the source game from steam then what?
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:47 pm

you have to have for example counter strike source or half life 2, afterwords just go to steam and buy/download garrysmod and bam done! its SOO fun
I would recomend going to www.garrysmod.org addon to the game
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:49 pm

sniper_32 wrote:
you have to have for example counter strike source or half life 2, afterwords just go to steam and buy/download garrysmod and bam done! its SOO fun

How much is Garrysmod?
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:53 pm

Thanks you, now just to convince my dad..................... don't sapose you can help.
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
sniper_32 wrote:

How much is Garrysmod?

Just checked $9.99 alone.
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:01 pm

i think thats out of my powers *box full of powers*
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:10 pm

From now on you are Airsoft Allies Offical Wizard jocolor
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:49 pm

haha jocolor
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Dad said yes going to be this weekend tho. Very Happy Me giving those powers to you must have worked any recommended stuff?

Last edited by phredryxun92 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:49 am

hmm... at gmods website the stuff i would recommend are the sweps (weapons) you can find some awesome stuff.
recomendations:
dear sister swep
Kermite sweps (search kermite)
bigcity is a good map aswell
PMC (search)
and tons of other things
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:40 am

I'll check those out after school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st person persepective pictures which is better   1st person persepective pictures which is better Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st person persepective pictures which is better
Page 1 of 1