Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Hey guys, New Story, People Saying "Screw The Honor System"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

Hey guys, New Story, People Saying "Screw The Honor System" Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, New Story, People Saying "Screw The Honor System"   Hey guys, New Story, People Saying "Screw The Honor System" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:45 am

Hey everyone, I got something cool n' funny.

So, at the field today there was a group who wasn't calling hits. You can just tell by the look at somebody that you can tell there is a cheater. The one "Watch your language" who wasn't calling hits started to run to a new bunker. I unloaded on him with my Ak and saw him flinch. I also saw a friend hit him. He gets behind cover and pops up and hits me on the top of the head. I start cussing and walking off the field while my dad and 8 year old brother were picking me up. (end of day) I pull out my 450 FPS Co2 and start walking toward the "Watch your language". I put 4 shots into him 15 feet away. My brother and dad start laughing their ass off. I guess the guy didn't get hurt because all he did was cuss.

Whatever, I think he'll call hits now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, New Story, People Saying "Screw The Honor System"   Hey guys, New Story, People Saying "Screw The Honor System" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:54 am

That doesnt sound that cool or funny..........it sounds irresponsible and dangerous Neutral
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, New Story, People Saying "Screw The Honor System"   Hey guys, New Story, People Saying "Screw The Honor System" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:00 am

Insane Mercc wrote:
That doesnt sound that cool or funny..........it sounds irresponsible and dangerous Neutral

Agreed. Gah, I'm at a loss of words actually. Stuff like that will get you booted from any field, team, OP in a heartbeat.
Leave the itchy trigger finger for the field...if there was a problem with "cheatig", talk it over...and walk away.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, New Story, People Saying "Screw The Honor System"   Hey guys, New Story, People Saying "Screw The Honor System" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:28 pm

thats unsafe and dangerous. thats worse than not calling your hits... Sad its better to just tell them to call their hits and play fair or don't play at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, New Story, People Saying "Screw The Honor System"   Hey guys, New Story, People Saying "Screw The Honor System" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, New Story, People Saying "Screw The Honor System"
Page 1 of 1