Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

SPR and BDU set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

SPR and BDU set Empty
PostSubject: SPR and BDU set   SPR and BDU set Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:11 pm

1: Echo 1 SPR MOD 1 Suppressed Conversion

--Echo 1 M4 TC (STAG ARMS)
--Full Metal Free-Float RIS Kit
--Flip-up front and rear sights
--SPR outer barrel
--509mm JBU TBB
--Systema Bucking
--300 rd Echo 1 Quick-Wind M4 Magazine (Black)
--300 rd JLS Mk-16 Magazine (Grey)
--UTG Scope Riser (-$8 if you don't want it, I don't need it)
--Madbull Gemtech "Blackside" Suppressor
--SPR Type flash hider (DOES NOT FIT OVER TBB, I don't know why...)
--8.4v 1500mah battery + stock charger
[NOT PICTURED]--120 (?) rd JG M4 Shorty Magazine (Grey)

Asking $230 for all of it (O.B.O, shipping included), ships in the original box with the TBB uninstalled and the RIS unscrewed (wouldn't fit otherwise, and I don't have any more boxes). Would need $170 up-front, the rest when item is received. Ships UPS Ground from NY.

[img]SPR and BDU set P1060610[/img]

Orange tip will be included. Either spray-painted on the suppressor or on the barrel, or just some tape.

2: Rothco Ultra Force Woodland BDU Top (SIZE---REGULAR LARGE, HEIGHT---57-71 INCHES, CHEST---41-45 INCHES)

I've worn it four times and then around the house, but that's all. No fading at all, very good overall quality, little to no wear. Sorry about the 82nd Airborne Patch, I bought this from a friend and he had sewn it on. I've lowered the price some to account for this. Asking $12 + shipping O.B.O. This ships USPS Priority Flat-Rate from NY.

3: Rothco Ultra Force Woodland BDU Pants (SIZE---LARGE, WAIST SIZE---31-35 INCHES)

I've worn this a little more than the Top, but there's no fading, and little to no wear. Asking $15 + shipping O.B.O.

If you buy the BDU set, I'll take off $5 ($22 + S for the top and pants).

[img]SPR and BDU set P1060611[/img]

4: Individual Items from "1"

I will allow offers on the items listed above (all items okay except for the conversion and M4, however, this may change). I have a price in mind, O.B.O, all items ship USPS Priority Flat-Rate. Shipping included in price.

PM me or comment if interested, the rifle wouldn't ship for about a week because the sight screws ( Mad ASGI -blam!- YOU) haven't come in, and I ordered the bucking today. Sorry if this is any inconvenience.

Last edited by br55ftw on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Zane's advice on the orange tip, thanks!)
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

SPR and BDU set Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPR and BDU set   SPR and BDU set Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:09 pm

MODS, could you delete this thread? Thanks.
Back to top Go down

SPR and BDU set
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Buy/Sell/Trade :: AEGs (mpeg)-
Jump to: