Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Scope trouble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cgenebrewer
Private
Private

Scope trouble Empty
PostSubject: Scope trouble   Scope trouble Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:17 pm

I just got a JG Bar-10, and when trying to calibrate the scope, I could never get the shots to be low enough to be centered on the target. I got the left and right set fine, but the elevation is always wrong. I cannot adjust the scope any more, it won't allow me to, and the shots are still too high. The scope came with the gun, so I was guessing it would be crappy, but I didn't think it would suck this much. Is there anything I could do to help? Possibly put something between the scope and the scope rings? Or possibly could my rifle just shoot up more than usual? even when using the "iron sights" the shots are too high. Btw, this is all without the hop up.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Scope trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scope trouble   Scope trouble Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Put the hop up down a bit?
Back to top Go down
cgenebrewer
Private
Private

Scope trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scope trouble   Scope trouble Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:40 pm

what I meant when I said that this was all without hop up was that I had it set all the way down, and I have tried it with varying degrees of hop up as well
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Scope trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scope trouble   Scope trouble Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Hmm. The only other suggestion I have is to use heavier BBs. What weight do you use?
Back to top Go down
cgenebrewer
Private
Private

Scope trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scope trouble   Scope trouble Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:48 pm

I have been using .20, as the .25 I have ordered are still on their way. I would think it was caused by the bb's, but it shoots very accurately, they always go to the same place, just always up it seems.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Scope trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scope trouble   Scope trouble Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:49 pm

cgenebrewer wrote:
I have been using .20, as the .25 I have ordered are still on their way. I would think it was caused by the bb's, but it shoots very accurately, they always go to the same place, just always up it seems.
The heavier BBs will fix it, I can almost guarantee. PM me after you get them if the problem is not fixed.
Back to top Go down
cgenebrewer
Private
Private

Scope trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scope trouble   Scope trouble Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:51 pm

okay, thanks. I should be getting them soon.
Back to top Go down
Gerber
Private
Private

Scope trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scope trouble   Scope trouble Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:22 am

USE THE POWER OF YOUR MIND. But in all seriousness when you get your heavier bbs if it still doesn't work try moving your scope back an inch or so on your rifle. How far away are you sighting it for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scope trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scope trouble   Scope trouble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scope trouble
Page 1 of 1