Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Help with my we pistol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Corporal
Corporal

Help with my we pistol Empty
PostSubject: Help with my we pistol   Help with my we pistol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:14 am

Hey guys. Well i got a used pistol off a friend, and after i don't know what the proper term is for it. Well anyway the hammer wont stay back when i cock(load) the pistol. whenever i press the slide release the hammer goes back with it also. anyone know what part i need to mess with inside? Oh I also want to paint it because it was originally black, but the guy sanded off all the black, and its silver, but i want it in tan. any tips for painting it?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Help with my we pistol   Help with my we pistol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:37 am

Alright this is actually a really common issue.

I take it that your problem makes the gun work something like this:

Bear with me...I don't have a video camera at the momment, or I'd make a video for you.

Disassemble the replica.
Take off the grip cover, should be just above the grip safety (if yours has one).
Theres a shiny silverish metal piece. Get a small screw driver, allen wrench, or needle nose pliers.

Apply leverage the the back/middle of the shiny silverish metal piece until the sear (black metal piece that locks the hammer down [connected to hammer]) drops down.

Now lift the plunger spring and let the sear drop back down.

You know you have it right when the plunger spring is resting ontop of the sear.

I've probably lost you by this point Very Happy

Hard to explain with words alone...I'll try and get you some pictures.
But thats basically what the solution is. Toy around with it a bit.

Heres a diagram if it helps:
Help with my we pistol GP-WE-1911-14

don't know anything about painting...gimme a few minutes and Ill link you to some of our painting tutorial threads.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Help with my we pistol   Help with my we pistol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:48 am

Wow! Thanks Durkee!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Help with my we pistol   Help with my we pistol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:54 am

No problem.

Let me know how that works (if my instructions are even remotely understandable)...
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Help with my we pistol   Help with my we pistol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:04 am

I kinda get it. the guy on the video said how he got his to work. Thanks for the help bro!
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Help with my we pistol   Help with my we pistol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:58 pm

Ok...I opened up what i needed to, but idk what part i need to raise... too many silver shiny parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with my we pistol   Help with my we pistol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with my we pistol
Page 1 of 1