Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

does any body else...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

does any body else... Empty
PostSubject: does any body else...   does any body else... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:31 pm

POGO STICK!!! i found mine today haha and decided to try it, i ended up falling and had to get 7 stiches but does anybody else have one and use it.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: does any body else...   does any body else... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:38 pm

lonesniper24 wrote:
i ended up falling and had to get 7 stiches

.......WOW.

Pogo sticks are too hard for me haha whenever I try it I get like 2 inches off the ground and lose my balance jocolor
My cousin can go for like 20 minutes on those things. Crazy
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: does any body else...   does any body else... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:44 pm

We used to have one then it magically disappeared and we don't but i was pretty good..no joke.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: does any body else...   does any body else... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:53 pm

yeah it hurt me so i threw it back in my shed it will get lost again, as for the stitches well, first time i have ever gotten them, i've needed but never got it was weird i like my ghetto fixing more. all i need is a butter fly bandade and watter, if i don't have the bandaid theres trusty old duct tape
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: does any body else...   does any body else... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:18 am

HaHa I got stitches on the bottom of my tongue once....there was a stress bubble on the bottom of my tongue and it took SIX people to hold me down and this was when I was eight. Again I lost my Pogo.

Last edited by Insane Mercc on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: does any body else...   does any body else... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:05 am

Had one but me and my brother have outgrown it. When we bounce it goes all the way down and won't spring back up lol.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: does any body else...   does any body else... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 am

Shoulda asked for super glue instead of stiches ^_^ I had one of those things with the round ball on the bottom...it was evil. Needless to say it "dissapeared"
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: does any body else...   does any body else... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:47 am

HAHA It was kinda wierd and my mom still gets worried if it comes back when im really stressed....ANYWHO! I wana get a super pogo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does any body else...   does any body else... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

does any body else...
Page 1 of 1