Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

AHHH SOMETHING STUCK IN THE BARREL!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
airsoftmarine95
Private
Private
airsoftmarine95

AHHH SOMETHING STUCK IN THE BARREL!! Empty
PostSubject: AHHH SOMETHING STUCK IN THE BARREL!!   AHHH SOMETHING STUCK IN THE BARREL!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:57 pm

I bought a UTG M324 Sniper Rifle in april of 2007. No doubt the warranty is long over but my gun just now developed a problem, maybe you can help. Today, I was cleaning my gun after I used it just like any good gun owner would. I put some cloth on the end of my cleaning rod and sprayed some lube on it. it was a bit of a tight fit when I slid it into the barrel of the gun. When I pulled back on the rod to take it out, the head of the cleaning rod along with the cloth broke off. It is currently stuck in the middle of the barrel and I have no idea how to get it out. Please help! I really don't want to buy a new gun but I might have to.

OO-rah!
Back to top Go down
airsoftmarine95
Private
Private
airsoftmarine95

PostSubject: Re: AHHH SOMETHING STUCK IN THE BARREL!!   AHHH SOMETHING STUCK IN THE BARREL!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:29 pm

wait, sorry never mind, i got it out
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: AHHH SOMETHING STUCK IN THE BARREL!!   AHHH SOMETHING STUCK IN THE BARREL!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:37 pm

This happened to me the first time I tried to clean my barrel too...it broke the whole end off. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AHHH SOMETHING STUCK IN THE BARREL!!   AHHH SOMETHING STUCK IN THE BARREL!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AHHH SOMETHING STUCK IN THE BARREL!!
Page 1 of 1