Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Help for Airsofting on a budget.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Accordion man
Corporal
Corporal
Accordion man

Help for Airsofting on a budget. Empty
PostSubject: Help for Airsofting on a budget.   Help for Airsofting on a budget. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi, me again.

anyways, I was thinking today about budgets and things and so finally the thought came around to airsoft and my trying to figure out a good budget amount for it... It also came around to my Brother-in-law, who wanted to get an airsoft gun but he is on a budget (sort of).
I was thinking that maybe someone could help me out here. I was able to use all the money I saved for 2 months one time entirely on airsoft but now my parents think that I need to put more into the bank. Also my Brother-in-law would like to get a airsoft gun (as I said before) but he is on a budget, and with everything being so slow for work right now I was wondering if you could reccomend any guns for him.

just to clarify incase you might want to help me get a budget.

I usually make 30 dollars a week, sometimes 45.
now as for my brother-in-law he doesn't think that around 180 or 200 is too much to pay so maybe that will help for reccomending him guns.
by the way he won't be doing it seriously I think, just maybe shooting some of his freinds and maybe he and I will have a duel (I suppose you could call it that with only 2 people) every now and then. He need a gun that can compete with my JG G3 SG-1.

ok thats all for now. see your posts later!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Help for Airsofting on a budget.   Help for Airsofting on a budget. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:14 pm

I'm going to say any of the G&G M4 or M16 series for your brother-in-law.

As for staying under budget while airsofting, remember to buy in bulk (bbs, magazines, gas, etc.), use coupon codes (most stores have sales throughout the year also), and BUY LOCALLY (to cut down on shipping costs).
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: Help for Airsofting on a budget.   Help for Airsofting on a budget. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:40 pm

all i have to say is that a KWA will last a life time... or close to it
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Help for Airsofting on a budget.   Help for Airsofting on a budget. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:45 pm

kkoerber wrote:
all i have to say is that a KWA will last a life time... or close to it
Accordion man wrote:
around 180 or 200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help for Airsofting on a budget.   Help for Airsofting on a budget. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help for Airsofting on a budget.
Page 1 of 1