Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

starter gun

Go down 
+2
sniper_32
aidsthecanades
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aidsthecanades
Private
Private

starter gun Empty
PostSubject: starter gun   starter gun Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:22 pm

i need help finding a good sniper for me im new to airsoft but i don't want a cheep knock off gun like the jg bar
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

starter gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: starter gun   starter gun Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:31 pm

CHEAP KNOCK OFF!?
If you upgrade the BAR it isn't a JG anymore, mines a Polar Star and EDGI rifle.....externally JG internally Polar Star and EDGI, internals are more important
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

starter gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: starter gun   starter gun Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Well the Bar 10 is actually a decent rifle for the price and has loads of upgrade potential which make it even nicer. It's far from being a cheap knock off gun.

Since you're just starting out i wouldn't recommend anything fancy or over the top like say an Ares or a Tanaka for example. You don't even need to dish out several hundred dollars for just a gun either. I would really recommend something like the Bar 10 if you can find one or maybe better still the new Echo 1 ASR which offers big bang for your buck. I honestly though wouldn't recommend playing a sniper role if you are new airsoft. It's not as easy as it may seem and takes a lot of patience and practice to fill.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

starter gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: starter gun   starter gun Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:45 pm

JG bar is better than most I've seen

but apparently the E1 ASR is also popular
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

starter gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: starter gun   starter gun Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:15 am

I just want to back up the idea that if you're new to airsoft, you'll probably have more fun in the middle of the action with an AEG. Maybe anEcho 1? Then after that experience, you might decide that you'd rather work behind the scenes and away from the action in a sniper role.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

starter gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: starter gun   starter gun Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:19 am

sniper_32 wrote:
CHEAP KNOCK OFF!?
If you upgrade the BAR it isn't a JG anymore, mines a Polar Star and EDGI rifle.....externally JG internally Polar Star and EDGI, internals are more important

Agreed......the BAR10 is a Clone of the TM VSR which the THE best AS sniper rifle in the world.....

Mine is all stock on the out side, but inside is a different story....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

starter gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: starter gun   starter gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starter gun
Page 1 of 1