Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Still Working On a New Rifle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova
Private
Private

Still Working On a New Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Still Working On a New Rifle   Still Working On a New Rifle Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:58 am

So I'm still trying to figure out which rifle I want to get to replace my current agm vsr10. I know I'm not gonna get the L96, as my friend just got one and we don't wanna be running around with identical snipers. So at this point I'm looking at the BAR10 and the UTG M324. What are your thoughts on those guns? I hear a lot of good things about the BAR10, but haven't heard much about the M324. It looks like a solid rifle out of the box, but I'm not sure. Also, I was thinking of investing into only on one or two upgrades, since they can get really pricey. I was thinking a tight bore barrel, is this a good choice for just a single upgrade?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

Still Working On a New Rifle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Working On a New Rifle   Still Working On a New Rifle Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:05 am

m324s is horrible get the bar, I'm looking at mine and the only thing good about it is its a cheap loner rifle and the camo I put on works.

A TBB usually is a must
Back to top Go down

Still Working On a New Rifle
Page 1 of 1