Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

new russian gear website

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Accordion man
Corporal
Corporal
Accordion man

new russian gear website Empty
PostSubject: new russian gear website   new russian gear website Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:58 pm

So I found this Russian gear website http://www.rusmilitary.com/index.htm and I was wondering if you guys thought it's trustworthy and if you can tell if they ship to the U.S. I thought I'd put it up here because it looks like they have some stuff that's hard to find other places, example: Makarov CO2 airsoft pistol

Last edited by Accordion man on Mon May 24, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: new russian gear website   new russian gear website Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Remove the " - " things so it can be a clickable link for others, please?

Site looks good.
Back to top Go down
Accordion man
Corporal
Corporal
Accordion man

PostSubject: Re: new russian gear website   new russian gear website Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:11 pm

sorry about that. fixed now.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: new russian gear website   new russian gear website Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:19 pm

if you ask me i think that site looks pretty sketchy, and also they aren't based in the u.s. but i would recommend redsoldier.com they are much better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Accordion man
Corporal
Corporal
Accordion man

PostSubject: Re: new russian gear website   new russian gear website Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:27 pm

yes I've been to redsoldier.com and they have some very good stuff. But I'm saying that this place has some unique stuff that's hard to find other places.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: new russian gear website   new russian gear website Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Well their phone # starts with +44...so its in the UK...
I see a few airsoft teams sponsored by them..."The Cold Warriors" being one of them (facebook).

Plus I think you get 17.5% off because you live outside of the European Union...

Based on their location and affiliation with airsoft groups, I say they're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: new russian gear website   new russian gear website Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:18 pm

I noticed they sell BulletProof vests.....anyone wanna buy one and prove they are real? jocolor
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: new russian gear website   new russian gear website Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:52 pm

Have you noticed the Markarov is not an airsoft gun if that's what was interesting you.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: new russian gear website   new russian gear website Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:56 pm

The Makarov shoots standard .177 BBs....I would be sweet to have for Sparrow huntin...
Back to top Go down
Accordion man
Corporal
Corporal
Accordion man

PostSubject: Re: new russian gear website   new russian gear website Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:19 am

iliveforthis99 wrote:
Have you noticed the Markarov is not an airsoft gun if that's what was interesting you.

I actually noticed that slightly after making my post. still looks like it has other stuff that I might be interested in though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new russian gear website   new russian gear website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new russian gear website
Page 1 of 1