Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Facebook Account Deactivation...ummm...WTF?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Facebook Account Deactivation...ummm...WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Account Deactivation...ummm...WTF?   Facebook Account Deactivation...ummm...WTF? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:45 pm

So I've become a little worried about the privacy on Facebook following the recent changes to the Privacy Policy and the fact that the owner of Facebook is actively selling our personal information to 3rd parties...so I decided to deactivate my account.

Now, I've gone through and looked...but I have no idea whats causing this 'error' to come up. I'm not in any way, the creator of any applications.

What do I do? This is happening to almost everyone that tried to delete their accounts today.
Think it might be Facebook trying to stomp out those who are deleting their accounts?

Video might not have rendered all the way yet, but here it is...taken earlier today.
Make sure you watch it on HD and fullscreen so you can read the text.

Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Account Deactivation...ummm...WTF?   Facebook Account Deactivation...ummm...WTF? Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Might just be a glitch...before you do delete your account make sure to remove all apps you currently have allowed, also delete all your pictures, delete all friends, and if your realy paranoid, like me, delete every single comment and post you ever made.

Removing all the apps from the list thingy should fix it..if it doesnt just wait a day or to it is most likly a glitch.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Account Deactivation...ummm...WTF?   Facebook Account Deactivation...ummm...WTF? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Wtf........maybe someone gave you the rights to an app and didnt tell you...

BTW, who is the girl on the dirt-bike?.....that pretty BA....
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Account Deactivation...ummm...WTF?   Facebook Account Deactivation...ummm...WTF? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:18 pm

mgunner564 wrote:

BTW, who is the girl on the dirt-bike?.....that pretty BA....

Girlfriend.

So I finally got my account deleted...
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Account Deactivation...ummm...WTF?   Facebook Account Deactivation...ummm...WTF? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Its still there waiting...lurking in the ground with all your info BWAHAHAHHA

..but seriously..that thing has nil privacy protection, its terrible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Account Deactivation...ummm...WTF?   Facebook Account Deactivation...ummm...WTF? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook Account Deactivation...ummm...WTF?
Page 1 of 1