Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

EOTech for ACOG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

EOTech for ACOG Empty
PostSubject: EOTech for ACOG   EOTech for ACOG Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:30 pm

I would like to trade one of my EOTech replicas for an ACOG replica. This is copied from my craigslist ad:

I have two EOTech replicas. I believe that both are made by G&P. The EOTechs that I have are the 551 and the 553 models. The 551 lost it's QD knob (even though it is in the picture), so now it has my real EOTech's allen screw to keep it attaches. Works great. The 553 has a QD attachment, and runs off of the easy-to-find AAA batteries. The reticule is not bright enough to see in intense light, which is why I use it for indoors. These EOTech replicas were used in airsoft. The 551 has been to five games. The 553 has been in two games. Neither have been shot and both show minimal wear. Both sights have a few brightness levels and red/green illumination. As for trademarks, both have the "for law enforcement/military use" laser etched onto the side, and the 553 has the laser warning sticker. I am looking for trading for an ACOG replica. Must have the real ACOG reticule (not just a red dot), and it would be great if it also had trademarks. Not looking for money, but may consider a trade for another sight replica.

EOTech for ACOG Img_6828

EOTech for ACOG Img_6829
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

EOTech for ACOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTech for ACOG   EOTech for ACOG Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:56 pm

First one is nice!

Can I get a picture looking down the sight with it on? I'm looking at the G&P replica right now on Evike and may purchase...just not sure how good the reticle is.

Check out the ARMA ACOG replica on weaponblender.com ...its nice.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

EOTech for ACOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTech for ACOG   EOTech for ACOG Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
First one is nice!

Can I get a picture looking down the sight with it on? I'm looking at the G&P replica right now on Evike and may purchase...just not sure how good the reticle is.

Check out the ARMA ACOG replica on weaponblender.com ...its nice.

EOTech for ACOG Img_6830

EOTech for ACOG Img_6831
both have red+green illumination
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EOTech for ACOG Empty
PostSubject: Re: EOTech for ACOG   EOTech for ACOG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EOTech for ACOG
Page 1 of 1