Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Customs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Customs Empty
PostSubject: Customs   Customs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:37 am

So I have a big possibility of making a purchase of an airsoft pistol from an international dealer, specifically in Hong Kong. Even after the item(s) is(are) shipped and arrive in the States, could they potentially be intercepted by US Customs and denied to be delivered to me? If not, I've heard about import tariffs/taxes, will I likely have to pay import tax and if I do, when will I pay it?

In short, share your experience with international dealers and US Customs, if you have any.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Customs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs   Customs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:02 am

My Glock came through fine, with limited trademarks from RedWolfAirsoft. You can request that they cover them with tape or wax. The orange tips that are painted on the Glocks from RedWolf can literally be rubbed off in seconds with just your thumb. I did not have to pay any import tax. I was told that that was just some European places and Canadia. Not sure, though.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Customs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs   Customs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:09 pm

How much do you suppose shipping will be for a pistol, 2 mags, and a SERPA holster?
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

Customs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs   Customs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:49 pm

$30 maybe? Could be more.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Customs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs   Customs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:05 am

News: I ordered a KJ Works Glock 32C, two magazines, and a Blackhawk SERPA holster for Glock compact models.

Shipping was, yeah, about $33 plus $7.40 credit card fee. UPS 7 days or less, which is funny because ASGI usually gets the package here in 7 or 8 days, and that's in California...this is Hong Kong...

I will keep you guys posted on the Glock and whether or not I'd recommend www.wgcshop.com

So far the site is great but I'll wait until the customer service/package handling portion comes through bounce
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Customs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs   Customs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:07 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
News: I ordered a KJ Works Glock 32C, two magazines, and a Blackhawk SERPA holster for Glock compact models.

Shipping was, yeah, about $33 plus $7.40 credit card fee. UPS 7 days or less, which is funny because ASGI usually gets the package here in 7 or 8 days, and that's in California...this is Hong Kong...

I will keep you guys posted on the Glock and whether or not I'd recommend www.wgcshop.com

So far the site is great but I'll wait until the customer service/package handling portion comes through bounce
Redwolf ALWAYS gets my package to me in 2 days Very Happy Good buy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Customs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs   Customs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Customs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Share Your Knowledge - Advice and FAQ-
Jump to: