Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Just ordered my second favorite gun on my dream list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

Just ordered my second favorite gun on my dream list Empty
PostSubject: Just ordered my second favorite gun on my dream list   Just ordered my second favorite gun on my dream list Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Rather than get the kwa pistol I've decided to get a g&g m14. I just ordered it today and $260 later I'm incredibly excited. Here's a Link
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my second favorite gun on my dream list   Just ordered my second favorite gun on my dream list Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:10 pm

give pictures and a review, I was thinking of getting that over my mp5 Laughing almost!
Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my second favorite gun on my dream list   Just ordered my second favorite gun on my dream list Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:16 pm

I'll definitely be sure to at write a review after I get past the "new gun" opinion. As for pictures I'll try to get my mom to let me borrow her camera and let me take them if possible. I'm also going to attempt to get new updated pictures of the delta tactical when I get the new grips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered my second favorite gun on my dream list   Just ordered my second favorite gun on my dream list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just ordered my second favorite gun on my dream list
Page 1 of 1