Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

THE MAIN EVENT - Desert Fox Vs Jericho- September 25th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tricklowe
Private
Private

THE MAIN EVENT - Desert Fox Vs Jericho- September 25th Empty
PostSubject: THE MAIN EVENT - Desert Fox Vs Jericho- September 25th   THE MAIN EVENT - Desert Fox Vs Jericho- September 25th Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:59 am

THE MAIN EVENT - Desert Fox Vs Jericho- September 25th Desertfoxvsjerichowebbanner

It's our intention for this to be the biggest event of the year, and the first of it's kind. Desert Fox vs Jericho is not just a big game, but more of an Airsoft EXPO. Many airsoft vendors are going to have booths at this event, holding events of their own. This will be bigger by the time we start the event, and keep your eyes peeled on this one, because it's going to be HUGE. This is an event for all airsofters, all their families, friends, and future airsofters alike. Do not miss this event, or you will have missed out on something really big. You thought out opening day was big, FORGET IT.

So far, the Events are:

MAIN EVENT: DESERT FOX Vs JERICHO:

This is a giant game involving the military vehicles, using half the entire park, which is around 80 acres of land. watch the video of the opening day to get an idea of what this will be like. Desert Fox play the GREEN team, Jericho play the TAN TEAM. We want this to be a huge friendly battle to the death, so even if you only have the camo for your enemy, don't worry, we'll shoot you just the same!!!

CORETAC BOOTH will have free giveaways, etc.

PALCO SPORTS will have a booth, and also hold a mini event/competition.

AIRSOFT GI will have a booth, and a TACTICAL GEARHEAD Competition (competition for the best dressed gear head).

EVIKE.COM will have a booth, and a SOCOM GEAR 1911 Takedown & Rebuild Competition (to see who can takedown and rebuild a SOCOM GEAR 1911 fastest).

AIRSPLAT.COM will have a booth, and an IPSC Shoothouse Competition.

AIRSOFT EXTREME are to have a booth, and also hold a competition, TBA.

THE TAC LEAGUE will hold their FIRST EVER Tactical Airsoft Competition. This is a team, objective based form of competitive airsoft, never yet seen before, with prizes to be won. Details coming VERY SOON. See http://www.theTACleague.com for details as they appear.

U.S. ARMY will have a recruitment and information booth, and be holding demonstrations of CQB stacking and entry techniques by genuine US ARMY infantry soldiers, who will also be giving personal training with players that wish to take part.

These are the events SO FAR, and there'll be more to come. Needless to say, this event is going to be amazing, and there are MANY OPPORTUNITIES to win in many different ways.

DATE: SEPTEMBER 25th
TIME: 0800-1600hrs.
COST: $40.00 (this includes entry into EVERY EVENT, or as many as you want to enter).

Jericho - Lake Elsinore
Jungle Island Paintball Park
14881 Temescal Canyon Road
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530

Phone: (805) 807 6850 (Rick)
Email: info@jerichoairsoft.com

LIABILITY WAIVER'S MUST BE SIGNED: jungle-island.com/pbimages/Waiver.pdf

Opening Hours:
Saturday & Sunday. 8:00am-4:00pm.

FPS Limit:
AEG: 400fps with .20g bb in Longrange fields, 380FPS in Babylon MOUT Facility
Sniper Rifle: 550 fps with .20g bb (minimum engagement distance 100ft).

TERRAIN: Deep dark jungle territory, Creek, etc.

Protection Rules:
For people below the age of 18
Full-Face Paintball/Airsoft Mask ONLY.

Over the age of 18 will be able to wear full seal goggles, combined with either an airsoft face protector (such as neoprene, etc), shemagh, or some other form of face protection. Goggles alone will not be allowed.

All goggles/eye protection, must be fully sealed, safety rated eye protection.

No shooting glasses allowed

FPS Limit is 400fps, check website for more details of rules, and more photos: Http://www.jerichoairsoft.com/
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: THE MAIN EVENT - Desert Fox Vs Jericho- September 25th   THE MAIN EVENT - Desert Fox Vs Jericho- September 25th Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:00 am

Dang, that does sound like THE MAIN EVENT!
I'll have to keep my schedule open.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: THE MAIN EVENT - Desert Fox Vs Jericho- September 25th   THE MAIN EVENT - Desert Fox Vs Jericho- September 25th Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:14 am

I'm going for sure. I'm just going to tell my boss I have to take a test at school on Saturday~~ Very Happy w00t!
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: THE MAIN EVENT - Desert Fox Vs Jericho- September 25th   THE MAIN EVENT - Desert Fox Vs Jericho- September 25th Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:25 am

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
I'm going for sure. I'm just going to tell my boss I have to take a test at school on Saturday~~ Very Happy w00t!

Good luck with your ethics test man!
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: THE MAIN EVENT - Desert Fox Vs Jericho- September 25th   THE MAIN EVENT - Desert Fox Vs Jericho- September 25th Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:27 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
NoNeed2Hate wrote:

Good luck with your ethics test man!

Thanks. i'll pass with flying colors~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MAIN EVENT - Desert Fox Vs Jericho- September 25th   THE MAIN EVENT - Desert Fox Vs Jericho- September 25th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE MAIN EVENT - Desert Fox Vs Jericho- September 25th
Page 1 of 1