Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

HELP PLEASE

Go down 
+4
Omega Lambda
sniper_32
DrummerBoyz95
lonesniper24
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:59 am

I found this camo it looks pretty good same colors as MC but blochy and looks more tan. I need somthing tan so I can play either side. But this isn't an American site nor does it have trousers. I need both of those plus the same uniform but I am having zero luck can you guys please help?

http://www.surplusandadventure.com/shop/just-arrived/new-2009/french-military-ce-camo-f2-b-636627.html
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:48 am

If you need something tan just get DCUs....
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:17 am

i agree with drummer
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:08 am

Yep. Cheap and easy to find. Choco-chip camo is pretty easy to find at surplus stores as well.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Dcu has to much tan and to light of green, this would fall in tan color and camo me better. Since MC works really well here but it is to expensive and iffy when it come to team colors. Trust me I was thinking about doing a DCU plus I want to do a French loadout, tiger stripes will be my green version and this my tan. Plus I have ARPAT UCP so this will give me the ability to play on anyteam.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Why French? The French military are pus... nevermind.

Dude, if the team requires you to wear tan, wear tan. DCU ftw
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:23 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Why French? The French military are pus... nevermind.

Dude, if the team requires you to wear tan, wear tan. DCU ftw

lol drummer you need to finish that sentence buddy. I'm sure everyone can figure it out on themselves.
If lonesniper wants to make the french army look like they can actually fight. then so be it.

i agree with everyone else DCU's for the win. I wouldn't go with choco chip. Its a bit too dark for my tastes.
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:47 pm

that is a hundred dollar uniform. the shipping is like 15 bucks.
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:59 pm

i know thats the bad thing
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Did you know that french tanks have one speed going forward and 5 speeds in reverse?
Did you know that french body armor was designed so that the wearer can comfortably hold their hands over their head?

Anyhow, shouldn't your UCP fall under tan?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:08 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
'm sure everyone can figure it out on themselves.
That's the point Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Well, I don't know if many of you guys know but the French were the first to invent camo, it went to Vietnam and the Vietnamese tailors designed Tiger Stripes and other various patterns. U.S. Designed that was a great idea so they invented there own.

Plus I seen anybody with a French kit.

And this is to Omega, Yes my ARPAT UCP does fall under the tan side but it doesn't blend well in most parts. If I am going to play at my home field in CO then ARPAT works because theres mass amounts of Sage Grass very dry tall grass and Aspen trees you pretty much can't be seen when wearing ARPAT. But for everywhere else in Wyoming or most places in Wyoming its more dry grass, dirt. pines and a few greens.

Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:51 pm

in vietnam? ummm last time i remember there were camoflage uniforms in ww2. Also the only reason the french would invent it is to hide in fear. this is before the indochina conflict between france and vietminh rebels/guerillas~
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:08 am

Your right. But really you guys need to show more respect to other contries militaries.

Just because the US could walk into france sending in troops right outta basic and conquor it doesn't mean they suck...oh wait nvm?

Anyways the more I look at it it's a tan version of Woodland camies so I may be thrown in with woodland at events. So can sombody kick me some field tests of the 3 color DCU?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:26 pm

lonesniper24 wrote:
the French were the first to invent camo, it went to Vietnam
Last time I checked (just now) the French weren't in Vietnam....
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:59 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
lonesniper24 wrote:
the French were the first to invent camo, it went to Vietnam
Last time I checked (just now) the French weren't in Vietnam....
Yup, Im pretty sure it was just us and the aussies.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Actually the French were there first..I believe they had colonies there and were protecting their interests in Vietnam...also..didnt you guys see We Were Soldiers..the very first part is of the french getting pwned...
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
Actually the French were there first..I believe they had colonies there and were protecting their interests in Vietnam...also..didnt you guys see We Were Soldiers..the very first part is of the french getting pwned...

No i meant, their little war, the indochina war was after ww2 when there was indeed camoflage. (lonesniper said the french basically invented camoflage)
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:14 pm

On standard uniforms maybe but camoflage isn\'t that new of a concept.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:12 pm

yeah sorry to say but french sucks they got their asses handed to them by there colony in vietnam we had to come in and help
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:19 pm

We also had to back out gentry....
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:22 pm

i know but it sucks if you can't control your own colony then have to call for aid and still lose
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:23 pm

We did it to Britain...Karma i guess
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:42 pm

France was in nam 10 years before us on the same mission as us. They pulled out because their asses got handed to them.

We went in because the good the north (?) asked for help so they didn't fall under communest controle. we got our asses handed to us and gave up. so you can't say the french are worse then us at least they made the first attempt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELP PLEASE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP PLEASE    HELP PLEASE  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Clothing/Gear/Accessories-
Jump to: