Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting. Empty
PostSubject: It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting.   It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:44 am

It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting. 0819100013-00

This cost me $5 at Tac Tac. I paid for two blocks, but left after the first one. This tooth got broken off for the first time maybe 7 years ago. Had to get it glued back in several times within months of each other. Eventually got an acrylic piece put in there, which lasted about 5 years - until now.

The instructions for my retainer read: "... Wear the Biostar retainer during sports activities, it doubles as an excellent and inconspicuous mouthguard." Excellent! So now I need a new tooth and a new upper retainer.

But really, I can't blame my orthodontist's faulty instructions. Nor can I blame my friends for suggesting we go to Tac Tac (and then not coming themselves). I have only myself to blame. I looked at my Iron Face half-mask before the first game started. I made the decision not to wear it. *feels around mouth with tongue* Exposed nerves suck.

Looking back, nothing bad had ever happened to me (airsoft-wise) until I started going to official fields. I broke down on the way to Resurrection 2, I broke my tooth at Tac Tac, what's going to happen to me at Fallout?
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting.   It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:50 am

Haha, that sucks. But how did you like Tac Tac? Pretty cool, huh?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting.   It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:33 am

Omega Lambda wrote:
what's going to happen to me at Fallout?
It's a post-apocalyptic scenario....what worse could happen?

Sucks about your toofs
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting.   It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:51 am

Yeah, it was fun. Whole different game than woodland or FIBUA. Much faster-paced. What's the worst that could happen at Fallout? Someone might VATS target my face and unload 12 rounds from their AK into it.
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

PostSubject: Re: It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting.   It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Oh ow. I recently had a temporary crown fall out (I have the permanent crown now) and the tiny nub hurt like \"Watch your language\" cause it was like only the nerve. It was horrible. I have felt your pain.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting.   It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:27 pm

This is definitely sticky-worthy.

Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting.   It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:04 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
This is definitely sticky-worthy.

+22.7
Back to top Go down
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

PostSubject: Re: It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting.   It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:26 pm

Guess what happened at Fallout! The Oregon State Forest Service came in after 2 hours and shut us down. This was after the local Sheriff came and gave us the go-ahead to play that day. Apparently, not every car had a fire extinguisher and a fire tool with a handle exceeding 36". Oregon is weird. But the first part of the game was fun! It's been officially dubbed "DRAT's Fallout Beta" (DRAT being the team that hosted the event). So now I can say I was a Fallout beta-tester. They offered us a choice between a refund (of the oh-so-high $5 entry fee) or free entry to the next Fallout game. As far as I know, none of the ~100 players took their money back.

Also, I was very lucky. The day after I got my tooth shot out my dentist built me a new one. She scheduled me for 4:00 (which is when she usually closes) and saw me on-time after a full day of other patients.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting.   It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:31 pm

Where is this happening? I wanna go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting.   It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been years... first time this has happened while airsofting.
Page 1 of 1