Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I have some ideas, but just to confirm..

Go down 
+3
M14 double-taps
wombinator
Eliot Salem
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eliot Salem
Private
Private
Eliot Salem

I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Empty
PostSubject: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:33 pm

I am pretty interested in grabbing myself a UTG MK23 and a Well M16. Both are spring loaded, and I figured they seemed pretty optable for a new player like myself. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
wombinator
Private
Private
wombinator

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:47 pm

Yeah, that sounds pretty goood. how much money do you have?
Back to top Go down
Eliot Salem
Private
Private
Eliot Salem

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:57 pm

Currently I getting payed around $60 a week so money isn't particulally an issue, it's just waiting for it.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:06 pm

60 a week!! Man, you should consider something like a G&G M14 or a G16 maybe. You have got alot of options bro!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:13 pm

First of all if you want a sniper rifle then get a L96 JG Bar 10 Kar 98 but for an AEG go for a CA Ak-47 or a bad to the bone MP5 . Just my opinion .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
wombinator
Private
Private
wombinator

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:18 pm

Okay 60 bucks a week dude, you might aswell by a high-end or a mid level AEG or sniper. You could buy a decent gun within like 4 weeks. Or less!

Btw how you get so much a week?
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:28 pm

How much money do you have saved up I get 20 dollars a week ( for school luch that I don't eat uh you think a private school would have better food ) and don't have a dime of it left so getting money is ifferent from having money .
Back to top Go down
wombinator
Private
Private
wombinator

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:17 pm

I actually do get some money but only when this lady needs me to. I just go to different apartment complexs the one she assigns me and I just put "Watch your language" on peoples doors. I get paid like 80 bucks for only an hours sometimes two hours worth of work!
Back to top Go down
Eliot Salem
Private
Private
Eliot Salem

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:23 am

I get EMA from college Very Happy
Paying me to do things I already know ftw.
Also, can anyone suggest some decent websites to do my shopping? I am currently using PyramidAirsoft, but I was just wondering if there are any wider services.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:08 pm

Have you played airsoft before? I'm not sure how much you have saved up already or how much of that $60 a week you can actually put towards a gun, but please read this first:

https://airsoftforum.darkbb.com/general-airsoft-discussion-f3/to-all-airsofters-general-education-on-the-sport-of-airsoft-t578.htm#5350

READ SECTION #2, NUMBERS 1 THRU 4!! I think it'll help a little.

I just wrote it up (about a half an hour ago) to help with questions like yours. Basically I state that you should never buy guns like the ones you mentioned with an income like yours. But please take the time to skim through it. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:37 pm

for 59.99 you could by AN agm vsr 10 with works lke a shotgun in close quarters.

Last edited by djstasevich on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:01 pm

djstasevich wrote:
for 59.99 you could by AN AGM VSR 10 WITCH FOR ME WORKS WELL IN CLOSE QUARTERS WITHOUT A SCOPE. ITS LIKE A 400 FPS SHOTGUN THAT HURTS!!!!!!!

Okay this is unacceptable. First of all, I would not recommend that gun. Second of all, I would not recommend that gun while screaming it IN ALL CAPS with a ton of exclamation points. Please don't behave that way - read our forum rules if you need a refresher on how to act on this forum. Thank you! silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:07 pm

not try to brag about the gun, and i didn't realize that i had caps on until i hit save. sorry about the mistake.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
Eliot Salem
Private
Private
Eliot Salem

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:36 pm

No I haven't played before, so thank you very much admin for the heads up and advice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:38 pm

a first gun shouldn't be expensive because you might change your role. if you like the role you can always buy a better gun
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:09 pm

I disagree if you have gotten into airsoft you should have already sat down and thought about your role , and what gun would work best for your role . Just my 2 cents on the matter .
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:27 pm

well i tried different roles until i found the one that worked for me. i started with springers. a pistol and a g36 but now my main gun is a Well L96 and my side arm is a KWA mac 11.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have some ideas, but just to confirm..   I have some ideas, but just to confirm.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have some ideas, but just to confirm..
Page 1 of 1