Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Looking for competition in Utah County.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
david
Major
Major
david

Looking for competition in Utah County. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for competition in Utah County.   Looking for competition in Utah County. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:02 pm

We aren't professional but we have guns ranging from $100-$200. We need a team to play, your team can have no one older than 15, and no younger than 11. So please just post here if your interested!
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for competition in Utah County.   Looking for competition in Utah County. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Wrong section. You should post in the state thing at the bottom. Also, if you set a cut off at age 15, you aren't going to get many people. I am guessing you are around 12, and you should not be afraid to play with older people.
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: Looking for competition in Utah County.   Looking for competition in Utah County. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:51 pm

yeah man im 14 and played with people up to the age of 55 he spent 30 years in the marine corps so just post in the other section looking for group to play
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Looking for competition in Utah County.   Looking for competition in Utah County. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 am

SnoSnipe wrote:
Wrong section. You should post in the state thing at the bottom. Also, if you set a cut off at age 15, you aren't going to get many people. I am guessing you are around 12, and you should not be afraid to play with older people.

Yeah my parents are paranoid about pedofiles finding us.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Looking for competition in Utah County.   Looking for competition in Utah County. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 am

david wrote:
SnoSnipe wrote:

Yeah my parents are paranoid about pedofiles finding us.

13-16 is reasonable. But even then, you're going to run into logistical issues.
I'm guessing none of you under 16 are able to drive...so that means you need to rely on mommy and daddy to transport you to events, should you choose attend one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Looking for competition in Utah County.   Looking for competition in Utah County. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 am

Airsoft is an 18+ sport for a reason Razz

But I know where you're standing, I'm 14.
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: Looking for competition in Utah County.   Looking for competition in Utah County. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:17 am

im 14 and i carpool with people to go places even though its my team still
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for competition in Utah County.   Looking for competition in Utah County. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for competition in Utah County.
Page 1 of 1