Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

army of two airsoft masks

Go down 
+2
gentry
bboy.snow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bboy.snow
Private
Private

army of two airsoft masks Empty
PostSubject: army of two airsoft masks   army of two airsoft masks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:17 am

hi guys,
i'm thinking about buying some army of two masks for me and my mates on my team but was wondering.... are they any good if anyone out there has any of these masks please let me know if they are worth buying
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: army of two airsoft masks   army of two airsoft masks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:53 am

hot
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: army of two airsoft masks   army of two airsoft masks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:11 am

They're good if you don't like using iron sights or optics.
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: army of two airsoft masks   army of two airsoft masks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Due to them not forming to your face well, as drummer said, you won't be able to use your iron sights/optics unless you jam your face into the buttstock. Be it they look a little neat, you do not want to show up at an official field wearing that. All the reviews and stuff that you you'll intimidate your opponents and all, it wont happen. If I brought one of those to my local field you would get laughed at for well over an hour. My suggestion if you are willing to spend that much, get a pair of ESS goggles, the ones with the little battery powered fan. They work PERFECTLY and never fog unless you leave the fan off for a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: army of two airsoft masks   army of two airsoft masks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:23 am

It will make you a fun target to shoot at any milsim type game. People will make you a priorty target for lols
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: army of two airsoft masks   army of two airsoft masks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:27 am

i saw its a way to say HEY SHOOT ME but \"Watch your language\" cqb and hip fire
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: army of two airsoft masks   army of two airsoft masks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:54 am

I know a guy who got this mask. After playing one game with it he got it painted ARPAT. (I kinda wanna give him a hard time because he bought a $90 mask)
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: army of two airsoft masks   army of two airsoft masks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:26 am

I will remind you that even the manufacturer seems to have little confidence in their product:
Quote :
Note: You must wear goggles or safety glasses under the mask.

Ummm...what's the purpose of the mask then?
To look like a "totally badass mofo airsoft pwner"?

That's alot of money to dish out for cosmetic gear that serves absolutely no purpose.
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: army of two airsoft masks   army of two airsoft masks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:21 am

I believe they say that because debris can still make it inside the make since it has perforations in the eye holes. Like if a bb explodes on the eye slot, or like at my field, debris from our concussion grenades.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: army of two airsoft masks   army of two airsoft masks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:54 pm

Yeah, mesh eye protection is notoriously susceptible to BB fragments penetrating the holes (tehe).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: army of two airsoft masks   army of two airsoft masks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

army of two airsoft masks
Page 1 of 1