Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

headset used during operation restore hope?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

headset used during operation restore hope? Empty
PostSubject: headset used during operation restore hope?   headset used during operation restore hope? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:09 am

anyone know the headset?
I though it was similar to this but not sure THIS
also if it had the same style of plug what radio would work with it?
(going for a radio operator if possible)
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: headset used during operation restore hope?   headset used during operation restore hope? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:55 pm

What kind of helmet was it used with?
Back to top Go down
sniper_32
Colonel
Colonel
sniper_32

PostSubject: Re: headset used during operation restore hope?   headset used during operation restore hope? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:06 pm

PASGT
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: headset used during operation restore hope?   headset used during operation restore hope? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Real Steel: http://www.amazon.com/Peltor-MT15H69FB-09-Com-Tac-II-Headset/dp/B0014ZYYKW
The airsoft version is out of stock, but airsoft-club.com are the guys who sell it.
EDIT: Never really examined yours. This is your airsoft version: http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=33072
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: headset used during operation restore hope?   headset used during operation restore hope? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:23 am

Idunno if the clone one has the same features, but the real one is frickin epic. It has amplifiers so it makes everything around you clearer, alot of hunters use these so they can hear game approaching.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: headset used during operation restore hope?   headset used during operation restore hope? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:27 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Idunno if the clone one has the same features, but the real one is frickin epic. It has amplifiers so it makes everything around you clearer, alot of hunters use these so they can hear game approaching.
I do Very Happy I love mine. They make gunshots sound like nothing, but I can hear a twig snap from a mile away (not really, but it's cool Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: headset used during operation restore hope?   headset used during operation restore hope? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

headset used during operation restore hope?
Page 1 of 1