Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I like this

Go down 
+5
Breckton
M14 double-taps
Ksquared
gentry
A. sniper
9 posters
AuthorMessage
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

I like this Empty
PostSubject: I like this   I like this Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:22 pm

I know what yall are gonna say, but plz, just forget for a moment that it runs on c02, because we'll never agree on that subject. full or semi-auto, 390 fps, 21 round mag. what-d-ya think?
http://www.kapowwe.com/90505.html
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

I like this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like this   I like this Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:35 pm

looks cool c02 is gonna have a hard kick id use for plinking because there too big to be effective but nice
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

I like this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like this   I like this Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Yeah it would be pretty cool for just shooting around but they're kinda big and bulky and it isn't easy to find a holster to fit them in so for actual use in skirmishes maybe not the best choice.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

I like this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like this   I like this Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:34 am

I've seen two of those in person. Boh had serious gas\magazine problems, and they were still in the store
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

I like this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like this   I like this Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:36 pm

I wouldn't need a holster, I use a field bag to carry my sidearm (which is what I would use that for). I'll have to look into those mag and gas problems.
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

I like this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like this   I like this Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:38 pm

Yeah, his field bag is kinda cute...
Razz
jk
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

I like this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like this   I like this Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:02 pm

I have a friend with one, and I just called him. He told me that it isn't worth 25 cents. He got it, and everything worked fine... for about 10 minutes. After the first fill of each magazine, they broke, and he bought one more magazine for it (from some forum), and it broke his hammer spring. Not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

I like this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like this   I like this Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Ohai, we don't even know what the brand is...do we...hahah.
I give a double thumbs down (plus my big toes) for this one...

Desert Eagle replicas in general have problems...there is just too much gun for the GBB system to handle.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

I like this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like this   I like this Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:15 pm

My friend has the KWC one. That's what this one looks like, so I assumed it was.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

I like this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like this   I like this Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:29 pm

A guy nicknamed "Cookies" (he wears the 'chocolate-chip' pattern) has a Desert Eagle of some kind or another... I don't think he really likes it.
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

I like this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like this   I like this Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:35 pm

thanks for the feedback guys. I'll look elsewhere for other reviews too, but I'm thinkin that if it malfunctions so quickly, I'll probably save my money for something else.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

I like this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like this   I like this Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Yeah in all reality the DEagles are more of a wall piece than something you can use in the backyard or at your airsoft field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I like this Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like this   I like this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: