Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Boop boop boop

Go down 
+4
DrummerBoyz95
SnoSnipe
phredryxun92
Spl. Durkee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Boop boop boop Empty
PostSubject: Boop boop boop   Boop boop boop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:52 pm

Beep boop beep.

Beep.

Aside from that...ummm....I'm thinking of putting a chat thing on one of my websites, it'll be password locked (universal password) and I'll reissue a new password once a month.
We all know how plagued the TASS chat got, so maybe something like this would be a good alternative...something that can easily be moderated and is by invitation only...

And even if someone did get in to spam and flame, I could just send an email out to everyone with a new password so we can re-secure the chat board.

Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

Boop boop boop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boop boop boop   Boop boop boop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:54 pm

Seems like a great idea to me. The only few times I used TASS chat people were just flaming.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Boop boop boop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boop boop boop   Boop boop boop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:59 pm

I am interested. Chatting is more fun than forum-ing.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Boop boop boop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boop boop boop   Boop boop boop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:06 pm

Sounds good. The chat app I'm thinking of using will likely be much faster as well.

Also thinking of getting a little airsoft roundup deal going...my new laptop has webcam and would be awesome to get a ton of 'softers from around the world to have a little pow-wow over the interwebz...maybe discussing hot topics in the sport or legal issues, etc. Would be a great asset.

Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Boop boop boop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boop boop boop   Boop boop boop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:12 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Sounds good. The chat app I'm thinking of using will likely be much faster as well.

Also thinking of getting a little airsoft roundup deal going...my new laptop has webcam and would be awesome to get a ton of 'softers from around the world to have a little pow-wow over the interwebz...maybe discussing hot topics in the sport or legal issues, etc. Would be a great asset.

I'm not a huge fan of webcams, but others may be. Sounds like a good idea. Keep me up to date.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Boop boop boop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boop boop boop   Boop boop boop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:16 pm

SnoSnipe wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:

I'm not a huge fan of webcams, but others may be. Sounds like a good idea. Keep me up to date.

Pshh we all know you been on Chatroulette this entire time Very Happy

The name really is fitting. You never know when you're going to get duded.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Boop boop boop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boop boop boop   Boop boop boop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:34 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
You never know when you're going to get duded.
Sure we do. The answer is Every time you click "Next"

I'm down with an airsoft chat and/or webcam thingy. I don't have a webcam but I'm cool with sitting back and creepin on you guys Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Boop boop boop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boop boop boop   Boop boop boop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:41 pm

Or ... X-Chat.

I do have a legitimate forum I made, but it is for a field near my house, and it has the chat feature. http://www.locknloadairsoft.co.nr/ feel free to visit.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Boop boop boop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boop boop boop   Boop boop boop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:02 pm

Okay don\'t worry fellas, LWs link is clean, I checked!! Wink
But really, I would use. I did TASS a few times.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Boop boop boop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boop boop boop   Boop boop boop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:05 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:

I'm down with an airsoft chat and/or webcam thingy. I don't have a webcam but I'm cool with sitting back and creepin on you guys Laughing

Oh that one time some people did LiveStream... Yea not many people showed.

What we could do, and this is just throwing the idea out there. But we could possibly host a Public chat service on a free domain, such as a .co.nr
I wouldn't mind taking the responsibility to set it up, (I kinda need adsense money) Yay or Nays?
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Boop boop boop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boop boop boop   Boop boop boop Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:13 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:

Oh that one time some people did LiveStream... Yea not many people showed.

What we could do, and this is just throwing the idea out there. But we could possibly host a Public chat service on a free domain, such as a .co.nr
I wouldn't mind taking the responsibility to set it up, (I kinda need adsense money) Yay or Nays?

Sounds good, I like. It's yours Smile
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

Boop boop boop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boop boop boop   Boop boop boop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Beep boop beep.

Beep.

Aside from that...ummm....I'm thinking of putting a chat thing on one of my websites, it'll be password locked (universal password) and I'll reissue a new password once a month.
We all know how plagued the TASS chat got, so maybe something like this would be a good alternative...something that can easily be moderated and is by invitation only...

And even if someone did get in to spam and flame, I could just send an email out to everyone with a new password so we can re-secure the chat board.

Anyone interested?
sounds like a great idea to me. keep me updated.
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

Boop boop boop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boop boop boop   Boop boop boop Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:16 pm

It sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boop boop boop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boop boop boop   Boop boop boop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boop boop boop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airsoft Allies - Site Discussions :: Forum Feedback & Abuse Reporting-
Jump to: