Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Air Cocking System?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

Air Cocking System? Empty
PostSubject: Air Cocking System?   Air Cocking System? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:25 am

Whats the differance between an Air cocking system, and a springer? Is there any, I read there was a differance but it acted like a springer, and people don't know how to explain, so can sombody here tell me?

I know the RS SVD uses the air cocking system, but thats about it, I see no external differences. But the price differance it insane. $350 for a springer w/ real wood seems expensive, so it leads me to belive theres a differance but un clear on what it is.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Air Cocking System?   Air Cocking System? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:11 am

I believe it's more closely related to the system that a lot of air guns use. Not really sure though. Initially I thought it was the Chinglish way of saying AEG Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Air Cocking System?   Air Cocking System? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:27 am

That could be but videos showing the RS SVD (350 dollar one) you have to cock after every shot, just like a springer, I don't know if it's the internal build, or if it's the fancy ways of saying hey your going to buy a springer.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Cocking System?   Air Cocking System? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Cocking System?
Page 1 of 1