Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

WTS Tokyo Marui MP7A1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

WTS Tokyo Marui MP7A1 Empty
PostSubject: WTS Tokyo Marui MP7A1   WTS Tokyo Marui MP7A1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:53 pm

I am selling a Tokyo Marui MP7A1. The working condition is incredible, the external condition has a nice worn look to it, but everything functions perfectly! The only thing worth noting is that I removed the charging handle spring to make it easier to adjust the hop up (you can literally do it really fast with one hand, but the charging handle still locks into the gun really tight, and will not come out unless you want it to. This also has H&K Trademarks on both sides of the grips, and has Tokyo Marui trademarks on the side of the receiver. one of the (included 9) magazines also has the H&K trademarks on the bottom. Included magazines are: 2 Small Mid Caps (perfect for concealment and travel), 6 Long Mid Caps (Perfect for engaging a threat with more firepower), and 1 Long High Cap (Perfect for CQB :] ) I will also be including the original box, original battery/charger (7.2- I will even charge it for you before shipping if you like), Bundeswehr (German Defense Force) Leather Sling, a cheap red dot sight with no batteries- just for looks, really, Original Iron Sights, and, as my new tradition, I will include something random that I find for free Very Happy. For an extra $15, I can include a kit that includes, the main piece of the front assembly, a spare inner barrel with a spare hop up (no clue if it works), a jammed up-with-paintball BBs mechbox (good to get spare parts out of if needed ever), broken battery, spare iron sights, and the rear assembly (where the stock goes into). I am pretty firm about $300 with everything included, or $275 without the spare part kit. I am willing to consider trades (and partial trades), and am mostly looking for M4 RIS (free float Daniel Defense would be the best Very Happy), other internal or external parts for an M4, tactical gear, etc.

I look forward from hearing from you,
-Matt

On the pictures, the Streamlight TLR-2 Laser/Light will not be included, but may be sold separately. Make me an offer if interested. It is brand new.

WTS Tokyo Marui MP7A1 Mp7_pa10

WTS Tokyo Marui MP7A1 Mp7_pa11

WTS Tokyo Marui MP7A1 Mp7_pa12
Back to top Go down

WTS Tokyo Marui MP7A1
Page 1 of 1