Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I'm back!(for a little)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

I'm back!(for a little) Empty
PostSubject: I'm back!(for a little)   I'm back!(for a little) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Yeah I'm back for awhile...going to shoot some freshman and help fix some guns this weekend. Anyways here is my current loadout...a few awful pics
Gun: Stag arms M4
I'm back!(for a little) 100_4221
I'm back!(for a little) 100_4218
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!(for a little)   I'm back!(for a little) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:32 pm

You really need more eye protection... or just eye protection period... so hopefully you have some that you aren't wearing in the pic :I

Welcome back anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!(for a little)   I'm back!(for a little) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Im back too.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!(for a little)   I'm back!(for a little) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:02 pm

@Metallic
I don't think someone who is trying to save your vision is acting immature.. but at least you have a mask (or are lying to get me off your @ss Razz)

Any aftermarket internals in the M4?
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!(for a little)   I'm back!(for a little) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:30 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

@Metallic
I don't think someone who is trying to save your vision is acting immature.. but at least you have a mask (or are lying to get me off your @ss Razz)

Any aftermarket internals in the M4?

I have 2 masks and a bunch of goggles and glasses. Not that you were being rude just well the way some people point out things can be very rude...like when a 13 year old forget to not have his finger on the trigger someone might say "Hey F*ggot get your finger off the trigger you dumb*ss" stuff like that...it all came back to me

No the internals are stock... I might put a tightbore barrel and new bucking if I come across some extra cash but I have all my cash flow towards building a reef tank(fish)... once I get cash for airsoft I am going to trick out my CA36 to be a MG36 with 3x zoom(have already) and red dot sights. Then making a German type loadout...the German camo BDU pants(Flecktarn if I remember correctly...it has been awhile) and the top most likely what I have...very simple.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!(for a little)   I'm back!(for a little) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:49 pm

What about the EOtech and ergo grip for ye olde M4..
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!(for a little)   I'm back!(for a little) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:21 am

Insane Mercc wrote:
What about the EOtech and ergo grip for ye olde M4..
I will be getting an EOtech when I get the cash for my CA36. I need to find my raiser mount so it can be used on either gun. I will probably keep my M4 with a classic look... nothing too fancy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back!(for a little)   I'm back!(for a little) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back!(for a little)
Page 1 of 1