Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

CA36 magazine q

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

CA36 magazine q Empty
PostSubject: CA36 magazine q   CA36 magazine q Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Real quick. I was going to order some stuff instead of some video games. I was thinking for my CA36 either a Matrix autowind C mag or Matrix M4 mag converter I want one of this...which one I choose decides what I turn the gun into. I need feedback fast because I want to order tonight(if at all) to get it by a game so I can test and have more fun with the G36 instead of my M4.

Any other suggestions are welcome. Will be getting an EOtech later down the road.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

CA36 magazine q Empty
PostSubject: Re: CA36 magazine q   CA36 magazine q Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Personally I'd go with the magwell converter because it's just so much more versatile since you can use all your buddies' M4 mags if you need to. Only thing is, an M4 box magazine might not work since the G36 receiver is thicker than an M4 receiver. But it's worth the sacrifice IMO. With the C-Mag you're lugging around a fat piece of plastic with bad wiring.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

CA36 magazine q Empty
PostSubject: Re: CA36 magazine q   CA36 magazine q Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Well I went out on an impulse and bought the C-mag...sadly. It will be here friday hopefully. If it does break I can probably fix it. Also this will lead to my goal I have of a MG36... Basically if it works(well) I am done... I might by the converter later when I get an EOtech so I can use it as an awesome assault rifle but I also need a raiser mount since the one I have has been lost.

Took too long to respond sorry... I have grown inpatient from more active forum places lol... Game on Sat. or Sun. and I have a back up gun too. Thanks though...there were good reviews that is why I bought it. Next I have a question I shall wait...

I also ordered a 2pt. bungy sling that turns into a 1 pt. sling so I can switch between my guns with it... And a keychain thing for zipties...to complete my look... Then I need Flecktarn to complete everything(besides a vest) and I will go to some real games(When I can drive)

Blah blah blah I type too much.
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

CA36 magazine q Empty
PostSubject: Re: CA36 magazine q   CA36 magazine q Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:11 pm

low caps that mag my friend had and it broke on him
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

CA36 magazine q Empty
PostSubject: Re: CA36 magazine q   CA36 magazine q Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CA36 magazine q
Page 1 of 1