Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

TEAM RAINBOW

Go down 
+6
lonesniper24
alexkmmll
NoNeed2Hate
MetallicAirsoft
DrummerBoyz95
XxRangerxX
10 posters
AuthorMessage
XxRangerxX
Private
Private
XxRangerxX

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Hey guys new to the forum. Looks like a legit forum. Just wanted to say what's up, Im a former U.S. Army Ranger with a die hard passion for airsoft. So if you ever need any questions answered let me know via this forum or you can go to my team website at http://www.RainbowOps.com, or you can hit up out YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/RAINBOWOPSdotCOM?feature=mhum ... ature=mhum Thanks a lot guys and good luck on the field.

Last edited by XxRangerxX on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.RainbowOps.com
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Welcome. I subscribed Razz
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Same lol. Love the videos
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:44 pm

All the material on your channel is pretty sweet. Only thing is you called people (Air Force officers) retarded for putting their pistols on the chest. Yeah opinions are good and all but the whole point of it is to be modular -- people do what works best for them.
Back to top Go down
XxRangerxX
Private
Private
XxRangerxX

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:45 am

It was joke. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Yeah ok. But if anything those guys are smarter for putting it on the chest because when you're crammed into a humvee, tank, or aircraft you're not gonna be able to access the thigh. Chest is the only good option. Can't call them retards for wanting to be able to fight.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Welcome to the forums, anddddd
Don't you play at Jericho??? If so, you probably no of the famous NN2H Wink
Back to top Go down
XxRangerxX
Private
Private
XxRangerxX

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:24 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Yeah ok. But if anything those guys are smarter for putting it on the chest because when you're crammed into a humvee, tank, or aircraft you're not gonna be able to access the thigh. Chest is the only good option. Can't call them retards for wanting to be able to fight.

Honestly, I can call them what ever I want. Im a former US Army Ranger and I know what Im talking about. See where Im coming from is most the "Retarded" Officers I see with pistols in the chest, are ones that don't get in vehicles, or planes, there just paper pushers. While most where going to college and getting a degree. Joe's like me where sucking sand out in the desert. So please... don't come at me like I don't know what Im saying. If you watched my video, I said its better and more accessible to get to your pistol because of the natural position of the body. Im not bashing anyone, Im just saying I've seen people die because of that half second.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:02 pm

If they're just paper pushers why would they die in combat o.O

Whatever, you OBVIOUSLY know way more than I ever will about everything. Ever.

Last edited by DrummerBoyz95 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:03 pm

If they were sitting at a desk, then it would still be very benificial to wear the holster on your chest, now wouldnt it.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:07 pm

just a question, would it be about the same time to draw your pistol no matter chest or leg? I mean your arms are closer to your chest, people also tend to keep their arms up then down to the side. The distance reaching down to draw compared to the chest is farther.

I'm going by simple observation though. I keep my pistol at my leg so I don't personally know.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:01 pm

EDITED FOR CONTENT (ORIGINALLY POSTED FROM A PHONE SO WAS ALL GHETTO'D UP)

Guys, instead of throwing words around, ask a moderator to request his DD 214's as we have in the past with people thought to be in the act of "Stealing Valor" (I don't care what the courts say, the Stolen Valor Act was the best thing to happen to our country in recent years.)

You have to understand our suspicion, "Ranger"...9 out of 10 people that claim to be Rangers, Seals, Force Recon or other elite military/police units are full of crap; And it seems suspicious because veterans of such high status usually are very modest about their accomplishments; impostors love to brag and boast. \"Watch your language\", I sat next to a guy in my health sciences class that claimed to have been a Green Beret but was discharged after being shot in Iraq. Guy couldn't have been a day over 20.

The fact that your username is "Ranger", that you have Ranger flags behind you in most of your videos, and that you proclaimed your SO service without provocation in an "I know what I'm talking about" manner leads to questioning. Instead of getting bitter over it and risking alienating yourself, steps should be taken to show proof of service before you are wrongfully accused of stolen valor.

"True heroism is like a river. The deeper it runs, the quieter it is."

Glad you like the forum, hopefully you stick around.

Last edited by Spl. Durkee on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Guys. instead of throwing words around, ask a moderator to request his service records as we have in the past with people thought to be dishonoring heroes through false statement of valor.

You have to understand our suspicion, "ranger"...so many people claim to be of special forces lineage without evidence. If we are wrong in our assumptions, I personally don't think it makes a difference. From the civilian POV you are still representing Rangers in your conduct, which I personally find to be dishonorable.
Pretty much sums it up. Like Drummerboyz said, want our respect? Gotta earn it. Whether you say your a Ranger or not...
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:38 pm

Welcome aboard. You've got some great editing on your video's. I have a few critiques with the way you run your stuff, but its gear. Everyone can do what they want. Its also only airsoft, so there is no "right way", just depends on your style of play.

BTW "chairforce officers" are not the only ones who run chest mounted SERPAs. If you would like to tell CAG that they are retarted chair guardians go right ahead...

I must be a chair force officer. Didn't know it at the time, I was just keeping \"Watch your language\" off my leg's lol.

BTW I'm just messing with you, what batt were you in?

sticks
Back to top Go down
XxRangerxX
Private
Private
XxRangerxX

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Im sorry If I offended anyone about this whole conversation. I was ignorant to say those things. I apologize for all the confusion. But here is a pic of my platoon and some other photos
TEAM RAINBOW Army_p10
TEAM RAINBOW Army_p11[/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/15847209/5]TEAM RAINBOW Army_p12[/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/15847209/6]TEAM RAINBOW Army_p13[/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/15847209/7]TEAM RAINBOW Ttt10[/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/15847209/8]TEAM RAINBOW 12297_12

Last edited by XxRangerxX on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:24 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:10 pm

XxRangerxX wrote:
OK, I'm gunna end this conversation with this. #1 Please don't call me a lier about weather or not I am who I say I am. And I'm sure as "Watch your language" not gunna justify myself to you guys. #2 I'm not giving anyone my DD214 (Proof of service) do to confidentiality. #3 My input on the serpa leg holster is dead accurate. You guys may not understand where Im coming from because you didn't do what I did, and you sure as "Watch your language" haven't seen what Ive seen. #4 I proudly say I'm an Ranger, NOT because I want recognition, but because I was offering my help to those who want it. I want nothing more than to help the airsoft community. #5 Just for next time, maybe you guys should check your P's and Q's on the things you say to people. You don't know where they have been or what they have done. All I have to say about this entire conversation is... Ignorance is bliss. Thanks for your guys's input, but I'm done with this conversation.

I love you.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:10 am

XxRangerxX wrote:
OK, I'm gunna end this conversation with this. #1 Please don't call me a lier about weather or not I am who I say I am. And I'm sure as "Watch your language" not gunna justify myself to you guys. #2 I'm not giving anyone my DD214 (Proof of service) do to confidentiality. #3 My input on the serpa leg holster is dead accurate. You guys may not understand where Im coming from because you didn't do what I did, and you sure as "Watch your language" haven't seen what Ive seen. #4 I proudly say I'm an Ranger, NOT because I want recognition, but because I was offering my help to those who want it. I want nothing more than to help the airsoft community. #5 Just for next time, maybe you guys should check your P's and Q's on the things you say to people. You don't know where they have been or what they have done. All I have to say about this entire conversation is... Ignorance is bliss. Thanks for your guys's input, but I'm done with this conversation.

good enough answer for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:11 pm

XxRangerxX wrote:
Im sorry If I offended anyone about this whole conversation. I was ignorant to say those things. I apologize for all the confusion. But here is a pic of my platoon and some other photos

Cool stuff, Ranger. Thanks for sharing those pics and for honorably serving this country. You understand our somewhat bitter response I would hope. The way most of us see it, it's best to proceed with question rather than accepting spoken or written words to be truth. Thank you for clearing that up and removing doubt from my mind and hopefully the forum as a whole. We've had a rash of impostors in recent months and any aggressiveness towards those who claim service is done in the name of our own defense and protecting valor in it's most respectable form.

Welcome to the forum, I hope we didn't scare you off too bad. As you said, your special set of knowledge would be a great addition to the Airsoft Allies think-tank.

Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:12 pm

Ranger, glad to see you're still around, and making haters eat there words Wink
I've known these guys for a while and usually stick by them, but hey guys you gotta admit, you got $3RV3D!!
But as Durkee said, we have been had quite a bit in the past by "Valor stealers" or however Durkee put it. Very Happy
Lessons have been learned here, let's move on fellas.
Ranger, welcome once again and I honestley hope you stick around.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:27 pm

I like this Ranger guy... Knows how to put people in their place.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Sorry as well ranger, just was a little skeptical.

Welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TEAM RAINBOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: TEAM RAINBOW   TEAM RAINBOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEAM RAINBOW
Page 1 of 1