Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

This is what this Site is for!

Go down 
+3
M14 double-taps
Spl. Durkee
alexkmmll
7 posters
AuthorMessage
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

This is what this Site is for! Empty
PostSubject: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:45 pm

So, I decided to take a trip down memory lane and look at the first topic I ever posted. (Bet some of you older guys remember it too. You know, the one about the Airsoft Cannon?) Well, going on. I was flipping through the posts when I came across one from Satan. It was one saying how I was a "Plinker" (It then went on to discribe the definition of plinker, and several other terms that I was NOT at the time) After this, he wrote something that made me smile after I read it... Here it is:
Quote :
You my friend are from what i can fathom a plinker and all the same its a "Watch your language" good thing you found this site. We want to turn you at best an airsofter at least suit you guys up with complete saftey gear guns and a proper place to play.

Just a recap. That was over a year ago. I finished my first loadout over the summer, Im starting a second one, and Ive started an Airsofting group in my area. Things change, and I honestly have to say it was all from this site. So, to all you older members out there, THANK YOU! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO!
To all you 'noobs', 'plinkers', or whatever you want to call yourselves, LISTEN TO THESE GUYS, THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT.
Im about done with my moment here, so I will end this post.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:57 pm

Woot woot!
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:00 pm

Eh not you Durkee. You don't know a thing about airsoft XD. G4-A3 IS DA BOMB AND YOU KNOW IT!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:04 pm

alexkmmll wrote:
Eh not you Durkee. You don't know a thing about airsoft XD. G4-A3 IS DA BOMB AND YOU KNOW IT!
Debatable Very Happy The one you want is ugly.
Hey hey hey, don't be taking Facebook chats onto the forum xD
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:14 pm

You guyz FB?! I want 2 play!!!
I remember that post Alex Smile
Glad to hear it, hope you stick around here, we could use you.

P.S. I'm moving this to "Forum Feedback", it fits in better there.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:15 pm

"hey guys whats up im sticks.13 in the chat....... i guess im supposed to tell you about myself so here it goes......

started Airsoft in the summer of 2002. that was pretty much springers and backyard tourneys. after 2 years i was old enough to start playing with the big boys. i got my first and only AEG, a TM M4, for 236 dollers at AirsoftSMITH in may of 2004. i used that for a year in the backyard(most OH event u had to be older to play). then i finnaly attended my first event at FUBAR (franbar 1). pretty big event (150 players) where i lerned the ropes of airsoft courtesy of one of my dads co workers, who was part of team IP(intelegence plot 2). i fell in love with sniping when Majave(my ddads friend) let me use a Tanaka Works M700 sniper for the last game of the event. i didnt get any kills with that day unfortunantly(accudently shot a ref though... stupid neutral armbands Rolling Eyes ). after that day the only thing that i wanted was range and accuracy. that was 2 years ago (goin on my third year of competitive play) and i still haven't been bored at all by the world of the DM (working on becoming a spotter).

my nickname came from my brother. he said it was because i was so skinny... it just kinda stuck(no pun intended Very Happy )

^ thats my playing backround. other interesting facts about myself..... i did a 6 month internship at AirsoftSMITH, i plan on joining the US Army, from there jump school, then finally SF school, i attend an inner city school, and i know my way around a gearbox pretty well.

if you have any questions just ask. i don't bite...... that hard Cool

Sticks"

^guess I lrn'd to grammar since then.

"Joining the US Army"< WTF WAS I THINKING!?!?!?!?!?!? Laughing

sticks
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:23 pm

sticks.13 wrote:
"hey guys whats up im sticks.13 in the chat....... i guess im supposed to tell you about myself so here it goes......

started Airsoft in the summer of 2002. that was pretty much springers and backyard tourneys. after 2 years i was old enough to start playing with the big boys. i got my first and only AEG, a TM M4, for 236 dollers at AirsoftSMITH in may of 2004. i used that for a year in the backyard(most OH event u had to be older to play). then i finnaly attended my first event at FUBAR (franbar 1). pretty big event (150 players) where i lerned the ropes of airsoft courtesy of one of my dads co workers, who was part of team IP(intelegence plot 2). i fell in love with sniping when Majave(my ddads friend) let me use a Tanaka Works M700 sniper for the last game of the event. i didnt get any kills with that day unfortunantly(accudently shot a ref though... stupid neutral armbands Rolling Eyes ). after that day the only thing that i wanted was range and accuracy. that was 2 years ago (goin on my third year of competitive play) and i still haven't been bored at all by the world of the DM (working on becoming a spotter).

my nickname came from my brother. he said it was because i was so skinny... it just kinda stuck(no pun intended Very Happy )

^ thats my playing backround. other interesting facts about myself..... i did a 6 month internship at AirsoftSMITH, i plan on joining the US Army, from there jump school, then finally SF school, i attend an inner city school, and i know my way around a gearbox pretty well.

if you have any questions just ask. i don't bite...... that hard Cool

Sticks"

^guess I lrn'd to grammar since then.

"Joining the US Army"< WTF WAS I THINKING!?!?!?!?!?!? Laughing

sticks

Sticks was a meganoob!!!! I KNEW IT!
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Oh man, Sticks, while I think I came a little after that post, I remember you and I talking about how were alike in the sense that you spent HOURS at your locale shop just hanging out and talking with all the guys before you bought your first AEG....
those were the days eh?! Laughing

I believe this is my forst post ever here...not sure though.
Oh man tongue
http://www.airsoftallies.com/general-airsoft-discussion-f3/the-epic-stereotype-t412.htm
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:31 pm

D: I want to see my first post but Im too lazy to find it.
Someone do it for me and I will put "[insert name] is my Don't use the Lord's name in vain." in my signature for 30 days.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:12 am

DURKEE I FOUND IT!
I FOUND IT!
I FOUND IT!
http://www.airsoftallies.com/introduce-yourself-f25/da-new-guy-to-the-forum-airsoft-experienced-t1455.htm
Search was no help by the way... No help whatsoever. Had to find it myself...
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:26 am

alexkmmll wrote:
DURKEE I FOUND IT!
I FOUND IT!
I FOUND IT!
http://www.airsoftallies.com/introduce-yourself-f25/da-new-guy-to-the-forum-airsoft-experienced-t1455.htm
Search was no help by the way... No help whatsoever. Had to find it myself...

There. Happy?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:27 am

Quote :
I remember that post Alex
It was quite a horrid post in fact... (Although Im still trying to make a decent airsoft cannon to this day. Usin' spud guns now Very Happy) And I believe I WILL stick around. Oh and thanks for moving this.
2. DURKEE, IT IS NOT UGLY! IF ANYTHING, YOURS IS MUCH WORSE! WILL ANYONE AGREE WITH ME THAT THE G4-A3 IS NOT AN UGLY REPLICA!?! Evil or Very Mad
Durkee, I request that it be larger.
For those of you who were thinking it, I only offer this: No

Last edited by alexkmmll on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Durkee Cheated)
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:32 am

Eh it's just as pretty (or ugly) as any other M4 RIS.

I think this is my first post:
I wrote:
Guys (and gals), I've been trying to decide which gun I should get, but I just can't choose one! By the way, I can't get both. I'm pretty sure I like the folding stock one more, but I really can't tell.

JG AK-47 Tactical:
http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ER-XL-AK47-0512.htm

JG AK-47 Under-folding stock (listed as "beta spetsnaz")
http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ER-XL-AK47-0507.htm

Any help is appreciated

Ended up going with the AKS-47, still alive and well to this day. Although not in my possession (yet?). Still internally solid but could use some new parts... might have to do that.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:10 pm

M14 double-taps wrote:
ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:42 pm

alexkmmll wrote:
Quote :
I remember that post Alex
It was quite a horrid post in fact... (Although Im still trying to make a decent airsoft cannon to this day. Usin' spud guns now Very Happy) And I believe I WILL stick around. Oh and thanks for moving this.
2. DURKEE, IT IS NOT UGLY! IF ANYTHING, YOURS IS MUCH WORSE! WILL ANYONE AGREE WITH ME THAT THE G4-A3 IS NOT AN UGLY REPLICA!?! Evil or Very Mad
Durkee, I request that it be larger.
For those of you who were thinking it, I only offer this: No
I agree!! iz awesome lookin gun!
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 12:57 am

THANK YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is what this Site is for!   This is what this Site is for! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is what this Site is for!
Page 1 of 1