Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy)   My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:34 am

Bear with me this is my first review. And sorry for the horrible quality because I am using an Xbox Web-cam. I haven't had a chance to go out and test them yet, but lets just get on with the review.

Itasca Dark Brown Waterproof Hiking Boots

Well I needed new hiking boots so I got a great deal on these for only $35 at Dunham's Sporting goods. I believe my boots are similar to these ones.
My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy) Snapsh10
As the box says these are Dark Brown Waterproof Hiking Boots.
My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy) Snapsh11
So far the quality seems pretty good for the price. It is mostly leather, rubber and nylon.
My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy) Snapsh12
They fit very well on my feet, very comfortable.
My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy) Snapsh13
I think so far these are great boots for their price. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a cheap pair of boots. But these are no $200 boots people so do not expect the best quality, I believe I will get a few good years out of these boots.

More Pics
My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy) Snapsh15
My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy) Snapsh16
Constructive Criticism is appreciated.

EDIT:
Got to test them out twice on Thanksgiving break when I went pheasant hunting. These boots kept out water, but the water I was in wasn't to deep and I wasn't in it for very long. They are very comfortable I just recommend breaking them in first before going on a 5 mile or so hike. As long as you tie them tight enough they will keep tied even through dense brush, with burs and thorns. The laces I think are a bit long though but if you want you can always replace them. The boots keep on nice and tight and won't go falling off of your foot unless they are not tied tight enough. They keep my feet warm even though I have cold feet most of the time. But on the second day when the temperature was warmer I did not think the boots were to hot. When I was walking on ice they seemed somewhat slip resistant. Overall these were a great investment, I would recommend getting them.

Last edited by phredryxun92 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy)   My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:48 am

Test them out before quality review Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy)   My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:51 am

Well I planned on updating the review after I get to test them. I believe there is a possibility that I will be using them on thanksgiving for hunting. I just wanted to give a first impression review.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy)   My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:59 am

Very well. Update us when you get some use, I'm a sucker for cheap footwear.
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy)   My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:59 am

Male reproduction anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy)   My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:18 am

Warsawwarrior9 wrote:

that is the legendary satan sperm, only comes from satan, guaranteed to keep you on your feet, no matter how slippery or rough the terrain is.
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

PostSubject: Re: My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy)   My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:33 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
Warsawwarrior9 wrote:

that is the legendary satan sperm, only comes from satan, guaranteed to keep you on your feet, no matter how slippery or rough the terrain is.

lol
Slightly off topic maybe? But funny.
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

PostSubject: Re: My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy)   My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:55 am

OK guys I have gotten a chance to test them out. I have updated my original post. And It was Dunhams. Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy)   My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Boots (Warning Pic Heavy)
Page 1 of 1